stripeycat

Error connecting message when 750v wakes up

I seem to be getting an error message every time my phone wakes up and sometimes when i Send/Receive email. Has anybody else ever seen this? I'm guessing it's not just the Treo but i thought i'd start here and see if anyone's come across this before...

Unfortunately can't add the image to the post, so i've attached it as a .gif, if anyone feels like having a butcher's.

post-175575-1177448282_thumb.gif

I seem to be getting an error message every time my phone wakes up and sometimes when i Send/Receive email. Has anybody else ever seen this? I'm guessing it's not just the Treo but i thought i'd start here and see if anyone's come across this before...

Unfortunately can't add the image to the post, so i've attached it as a .gif, if anyone feels like having a butcher's.

I was going to ask if you messed around with your network setting or something but it seems that you havent. I honestly have no idea! Maybe a hard reset..? I know i say that to everyone but i cant think of anything else! ;)

I was going to ask if you messed around with your network setting or something but it seems that you havent. I honestly have no idea! Maybe a hard reset..? I know i say that to everyone but i cant think of anything else! :rolleyes:

Sadly, the only way forward, i fear. Orange offer the usual bemused silence as my cries for help rain down on them like fire upon ice. Heartless swines, etc. etc.

:P

I think it was something to do with Orange MMS, to be honest. I had the service discontinued as i never use it, and after a day or so the message disappeared. It looks like there was a message sitting in the outbox which just wouldn't send for some reason.