Sign in to follow this  
swarmnovacoil

SD card problem!!

My mpx200 recently got wet (got soaked in the tub) but after letting it sit for some time (>24hours) I finally got it to work. It recognizes the storage card and stuff... (it was still on wm2005 too, but I downgraded it to 2003 now)

Then I tried putting in a 2gb SD card in it... and though it still works, now it can't detect my SD card at all! (even if I use my old 128mb one) When I try to remove it while the unit is on, the screen flickers then the phone hangs. I tried to turn it on while the card is in the unit, but my phone doesn't detect it anymore..

help pls~! :rolleyes:

Edited by swarmnovacoil

xusso    0
My mpx200 recently got wet (got soaked in the tub) but after letting it sit for some time (>24hours) I finally got it to work. It recognizes the storage card and stuff... (it was still on wm2005 too, but I downgraded it to 2003 now)

Then I tried putting in a 2gb SD card in it... and though it still works, now it can't detect my SD card at all! (even if I use my old 128mb one) When I try to remove it while the unit is on, the screen flickers then the phone hangs. I tried to turn it on while the card is in the unit, but my phone doesn't detect it anymore..

help pls~! :rolleyes:

Hi, have you tryed a hard reset?

I had a similar problem that was only solved that way.

Hope it helps.