Tom Tom 6, MDA compact 3 "memory access Violation"

Guest wardy2007

Guest wardy2007

Hi

I have just installed Tom Tom 6 on my MDA compact 3 and it loads up ok. However after a bit of time, 10 seconds to 3 minutes, it shuts Tom Tom down and shows a message saying "memory access Violation"

Is this something wrong with my MDA? or is it down to the software? oh and how can i fix it?

Ive checked that i have plenty of programme memory available and storage.

Any help will be greatfull

Guest wardy2007
Hi

I have just installed Tom Tom 6 on my MDA compact 3 and it loads up ok. However after a bit of time, 10 seconds to 3 minutes, it shuts Tom Tom down and shows a message saying "memory access Violation"

Is this something wrong with my MDA? or is it down to the software? oh and how can i fix it?

Its ok ive sorted it

Guest The Car Boss

Hi Wardy

I hope you can help.

I am demented with the same problem. How did you Fix It ?

The Car Boss :rolleyes:

Guest wardy2007

Hi

I contacted the person i bought it from on Ebay. They sent me two new files which i had to copy onto my phone before i installed it. Try contacting them mate. Pain in the arse isn't it

Guest Confucious

Unfortunatly most s/ware on ebay seems to be pirated - sorry if you thought it was ledgit but it almost certainly isn't!

Guest wardy2007
Unfortunatly most s/ware on ebay seems to be pirated - sorry if you thought it was ledgit but it almost certainly isn't!

Bugger. Thanks for the warning i'll keep it in mind.

• 1 month later...
Guest otb86

Hello mate, would it be possible for you to send me the files which made your tomtom work? please, please please..... OTB86

Hi

• 1 year later...
Guest MichaelPK

Hi, I just found this forum.

I've got the same "memory access violation" problem on my Samsung SGH-i900 OMNIA, when I try to run my TomTom 6 software, and, as like you, I was diddled buy an eBay seller.

SO PLEASE,,,, COULD YOU ALSO SEND ME THOSE FILES & THE DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO USE THEM.

Pretty Please, Sugar On Top :rolleyes:

Hi

I contacted the person i bought it from on Ebay. They sent me two new files which i had to copy onto my phone before i installed it. Try contacting them mate. Pain in the arse isn't it

Guest MichaelPK

I didn't know it was an illegal copy when I purchased it..........

And I didn't know that it was illegal to sell TomTom on eBay....

Anyhow it works fine on my Navman PiN570.

It just gets that "memory access violation" message when I go to use it on my Samsung SGH-i900, on which it installed OK.

What does "ios" stand for ? :rolleyes:

It ios illegal to sell TomTom on eBay.

If you will buy illegal software you shouldn't be surprised when it doesn't work.