any pictures taken by the athena yet?

Guest mikeeey

Guest mikeeey

id like to see how well the athena's camera is along with it's auto focus. could someone upload some pics if not some already on the forum that i missed?

reason id like to see is the kaiser should be having the same camera, so id have an idea what the camera+AF looks like.

soon on bengalboy.com there will be some pics uploaded so i guess we can see how they look then. (the athena's camera. sorry if u thought i was talking about the kaiser lol)

Edited by mikeeey

Guest mikeeey
have a look at the review of the Ameo on msmobiles.com. the photos at the bottom are all taken by the ameo, as are the videos.

http://msmobiles.com/news.php/6138.html

or alternatively, see what i was crosstesting at work today.... (taken on the athena)

http://www.rhedgehog.com/images/photos/IMAGE_013.jpg

thanks for the pics.

was the pic u took it's fullest quality? or can it look even better? i know most of the htc camera apps dont take 100% of the image quality, but a program like CoolCamera can.

Guest rhedgehog

it was at default settings on the athena (3mp, fine quality, auto white balance) under dodgy flourescent lighting.

the quality can be turned up to super fine, but it think that just means less jpeg compression once the picture is taken.

No doubt coolcamera will make it even better.

It is by far the best camera in an HTC device so far!

Guest mikeeey
it was at default settings on the athena (3mp, fine quality, auto white balance) under dodgy flourescent lighting.

the quality can be turned up to super fine, but it think that just means less jpeg compression once the picture is taken.

No doubt coolcamera will make it even better.

It is by far the best camera in an HTC device so far!

how much better does it look on super fine quality?

and yes im sure coolcamera can make it much better. im sure it can take great advantage of the camera + processor + graphics chip on the athena and make great videos.

have u tried coolcamera? or does it not support the athena yet?

• 2 months later...
Guest et209
how much better does it look on super fine quality?

and yes im sure coolcamera can make it much better. im sure it can take great advantage of the camera + processor + graphics chip on the athena and make great videos.

have u tried coolcamera? or does it not support the athena yet?

hi guys. personally, the camera is good for scenery and taking people in outdoor settings. if u r thinkign about taking pictures in a mall or at home especially if u have low or dim lights or if u plan to take pictures of ur kids (and they are moving ard alot).. then the camera sucks.

i have downloaded coolcamera.. it does notwork.. too bad.. i hope the people would develop a coolcamera for us.. fingers crossed.