Emulator that plays .SMC files?

Guest textbook

Guest textbook

hi, I have PocketNesterPlus 0.9 and works perfectly but I was wondering if there is an emulator that plays .SMC files.

I already know of PocketSNES but the controls, sound, and speed dont work too great.

I'm interested in this because I find that it is easier to get the more more popular roms in .SMC format.

hmm...is there any way I would be able to get PocketNesterPlus to play .SMC files?

• 1 year later...
Guest Just_Chillin
hi, I have PocketNesterPlus 0.9 and works perfectly but I was wondering if there is an emulator that plays .SMC files.

I already know of PocketSNES but the controls, sound, and speed dont work too great.

I'm interested in this because I find that it is easier to get the more more popular roms in .SMC format.

hmm...is there any way I would be able to get PocketNesterPlus to play .SMC files?

im looking for one also

Guest nothin

dude, what machine you are using;/

and what nes have to snes LOL.

i am using 416 mhz xscale pocketpc and i have maxxed sound quality + FS set to 3.

you bought omap machine, FORGET about sound with snes, you bought quallcomm cpu machine, FORGET about sound, you bought samsung cpu machine, FORGET about sound.ok?

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey

Omap you can sometimes get things working at an enjoyable speed (depending on the device). Xscale you definatly can.

but anyway, no, you can only use pocketsnes to play snes games.

• 1 month later...