M700 Bass Fix???

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

Morning all, :rolleyes:

Has anyone got the .cab files for the bass fix? If so could they PM them to me please...I've been trying to download them from the original link that was started but I'm getting into a right HOO-RAH-RAAH-HOO-RAAHH-RAH :P . Any help will be most appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by FORCEFOXFIVE

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE
I have them, send me your email details and I'll forward them over.

Jurassic Park! I've PM'ed you my e-mail addy! :rolleyes:

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

Got the ''bass fix'' cabs from, well you know you are B) (thanks....again :D ) and to be honest I'd didnt expect a noticable difference. Well, not through the headphones anyway, but I was very much mistaken...oh yes sireee!!! If you use your M700/Trinity as an Mp3 player I'd well say its a worthy download to improve the ttsssss...ttsssss....ttsssss..ttsssss.

Heres how i done it...

1. Get the .cab files...

2. Sync your phone with PC

3. Copy and paste the files to your phone. it should not matter where you put them, phone memory/memory card. But The files arent very big at all so i installed to phone memory. So, in good old Smartphone fashion, I paste the .cabs to MY WINDOWS MOBILE BASED DEVICE/WINDOWS/START MENU/PROGRAMS/ACCESSORIES.

Now its quite important which order you do this first, the LICENSES FIRST, then the ''magic file[[ HTC WAV_DEV]]'', so i suggest copy one file at a time starting with HTC_Certs. Find the file on your phone, START, PROGRAMS, ACCESSORIES click on the file and it will unpack in about 2 seconds and click OK. Do this procedure with the next cab file, SDK Certs.cab. After you have unpacked your two cab files it has been advised to turn your device off and on to make sure the files are well...installed :P

And then and ONLY then may you copy over the HTC Dev.cab file, unpack that the same way and it will ask you turn your device on and off again for the upate to, erm...well update.

BOBS YOUR UNCLE AND ROBERTS YOUR FATHERS BROTHER....bassier sounding M700, enough to give them Trev'd-up Nova SR's a run for their money!!! :D (common, we all had one...didnt we???? :rolleyes: )...well, maybe not quite :rolleyes:

Sorry for the length and girth

CIAO CIAO

Guest OzzMosiz

Actually you can copy all the files directly over in one go, then just run them in the right order :rolleyes:

Glad everything is sorted FFF :-)

Don't forget if you keep the cabs on your phone memory, if you do a hard reset you will lose them.

I keep all install files on my mini-SD card so if I have to do a hard reset on the move I can setup my phones

apps on the go.

Edited by OzzMosiz

• 1 month later...
Guest popsys
I have them, send me your email details and I'll forward them over.

Hello OzzMosiz

Wonder if you could help, I too am using my M700 as an mp3 player and notice a severe lack of base,

would it be possible to email me the cab files that fixes this

thanks in advance

popsys

• 2 months later...
Guest irishmark

I could also do with the file also. Or a link? I've spent several hours trying to tyrack it down but the closest ive found is this lovely site. Have found some useful other tips too so far!

So anyway if someone could send me the file or the link - that'd be realy ace!

look at my post about skype 2.1, i added the bass fix files in an attachment, otherwise visit xda developers and look in the forums and then go to the trinity forum and search for bass fix, you find it easy, promise.

Guest irishmark
look at my post about skype 2.1, i added the bass fix files in an attachment, otherwise visit xda developers and look in the forums and then go to the trinity forum and search for bass fix, you find it easy, promise.

Thank you very very muchly

• 4 months later...
Guest andythomas1

Hi Guys,

downloaded the 3 cabs and run them in order

when i did the reset I got a white screen and nothing else!!

had to do a hard reset.

any ideas what i did wrong or has any one else had this problem

cheers