• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official M700 WM6 firmware now on eten's website

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Official M700 WM6 firmware now on eten's website, like I said in the subject... A day early.

So, where that t-mobile sim gone?

Edited by trinode

Posted

It's the same EUU I downloaded days ago, and it DOESN'T work with T-Mo :rolleyes:

I now have a X500, M700 and X500+ sitting here I can't use :P

P

Posted (edited)

Damn, how did you get it days ago? I'm sure I checked yesterday and it wasn't available.

I thought you were the only one with a working radio stack?

would they increment the version number if it wasn't actually released?

well, we'll see which comes first T-mobile support or Orange unlimited data..

It's the same EUU I downloaded days ago, and it DOESN'T work with T-Mo :rolleyes:

P

Edited by trinode

Posted

Damn, how did you get it days ago? I'm sure I checked yesterday and it wasn't available.

I got it when they originally posted it up on their FTP.

I thought you were the only one with a working radio stack?

I am, I have a test radio stack on my X500. It has one small issue, when that is resolved I envisage they will release new X500 / M700 / X500+ updates.

would they increment the version number if it wasn't actually released?

Yes, without a doubt.

well, we'll see which comes first T-mobile support or Orange unlimited data..

O unlimited data I imagine :rolleyes:

P

Posted

P

Hi Paul

wonder if you can answer a query i have

i have updated the M700 to WM6 and it all worked fine. just noticed a really bizarre problem in that the touchscreen doesnt play ball in Landscape mode! wherever i tap on the screen, the right hand menu/soft key rises up..........if i click on 'x' the menu pops up..........if i click on the windows start icon, the menu pops up!! i have tried to calibrate in Landscape mode but it wont accept anything............ however, thinking i have an issue with the touchscreen, i made sure all was working in portrait mode......perfect!!! even tried all the spots i was trying in landscape and everything fine...........

as i upgraded straight away on a new M700 then i cannot say whether it was doing this on the original WM5 rom....

just wondered if you knew anything or perhaps you could try your M700 WM5/WM6 in Landscape mode for me??

BTW - have Hard Reset just to make sure it wasnt software related...........

cheers for any help you can offer

Mark