Stylus broken (again)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

I've now had my second stylus break for my M700, which means no spare :rolleyes:

Has anyone else had this problem? The black plastic bit at the top breaks off just inside the shaft.

P

Guest Brownstone
I've now had my second stylus break for my M700, which means no spare :P

Has anyone else had this problem? The black plastic bit at the top breaks off just inside the shaft.

P

Mine has been fine. I'm onto my 3rd M700 now, as the first 2 had hardware issues. Obviously I kept the spare stylii from the 2 returns :rolleyes:

BS...

Guest stuwhyte
I've now had my second stylus break for my M700, which means no spare :rolleyes:

P

Yup. Exactly the same problem - got through two of the buggers in less than 5 weeks. Gutting. Phoning Orange i got through to the accessories department who told me they didn't have any in stock but suggest that the orange retail stores should sell them...

Guest stuwhyte
Yup. Exactly the same problem - got through two of the buggers in less than 5 weeks. Gutting. Phoning Orange i got through to the accessories department who told me they didn't have any in stock but suggest that the orange retail stores should sell them...

Just found that http://www.morpethmobiles.co.uk sell the stylus. I've ordered a pack of three... hopefully these ones will be more sturdy. (Funadentally there seems to be adesign fault with them - they seem to snap way too easily)