Lobster tv700 battery only lasts 16 hours in standby??????????

Guest realitybites

Guest realitybites

tv700 battery only lasts 16 hours in standby??????????

Hi, I have 2 Lobster tv700's and when in standby they are lasting for 16 hours, 20 hours at a push. I have done the A2DP hack on both and have tomtom 5.2 running on both. I have checked I have no apps running in the background (made this mistake with tomtom and phone lasted a couple of hours). Surely this isn't standard fare for this phone? This has rendered the phones unusable really and are now sitting in a draw. Anyone any experience with this phone? I have the wireless headphone option turned off as well.

Thanks

Guest Shuflie

Definitely something wrong there, my 700TV lasts a couple of days with fairly regular use, push email turned on and bluetooth active (although only connected to my headset about 1 hour per day). Since you have two of them I'd suggest hard resetting one of them and comparing battery life without any hacks applied, from what I understand there's not much point enabling A2DP anyhow since the processor can't really keep up with it.

Guest realitybites
Definitely something wrong there, my 700TV lasts a couple of days with fairly regular use, push email turned on and bluetooth active (although only connected to my headset about 1 hour per day). Since you have two of them I'd suggest hard resetting one of them and comparing battery life without any hacks applied, from what I understand there's not much point enabling A2DP anyhow since the processor can't really keep up with it.

Thanks Shuflie, will try that. Also have them both overclocked (know I should have mentioned that :rolleyes: ) Overclocking seems to reset back to default after phone goes dead so wouldn't have thought that would be a factor.