GBA emulator for wince - GBACE 0.1

Guest masterall

Guest Hitman0769
hi

is there any new version coming up ???

please can someone upload his working roms!!!!

obviously u r new man, thats not legal use torrentz and find it on ur own lazy boy

Guest Hitman0769

update to the blackjack2 compatibility issue - it will boot up the program now but once i hit load rom and choose one it just terminates the GBAce app.

i will test this with more games and let u guys know if its due to some compatibility issue with the roms or if its due to a compatibility issue with blackjack2/windowsmobile6

if anyone had a similar problem and fixd it plz let me know cuz this is the last system i need to get working to get my heart's content :D thanks peace fellow gamegeekz

Guest mikeeey

hitman masterall has been gone for a while. its been quite some time since we've seen an update or even heard from him. the last update he did was the finalburn .12 preview. It's a shame he doesnt get on more.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest batez

i've got a question, too.... Everytime when i load a gba rom... the probramm goes in blackscreen, and then it closes by itself ? What to do ?

Edited by batez

Guest 1000101

yea, buy an iphone. GBA emulation is the best on that phone. This post is done for. This project is done for. It does not work for the i607.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kuriel5205

masterall, podrias hacer una version que corra en smartphone sgh i320n???

can you do a version that run on smartphone sgh i320n???

sorry 4 my english... :D

Guest mikeeey
yea, buy an iphone. GBA emulation is the best on that phone. This post is done for. This project is done for. It does not work for the i607.

lol its not he best, ive watched a few videos on youtube, my kaiser got the same speed, but you could tell the iphone's speed was at 4 frameskip. it was no better than the kaiser's.

Guest kuriel5205

hello masterall, can you help me? gbace don`t run in SGH i321n, it`s a problem... can you release a update for smartphone sgh? please...

sorry 4 my english...

hola masterall, podrias ayudarme? gbace no corre en SGH i321n, eso es un problema... podrias liberar uno nuevo para smartphone sgh? por favor...

Guest 1000101

Hey Mikeey,

Actually the GBA iphone emulator has been updated and I get about 98% of my games running 95-100% full speed plus sound on my iphone. Im pretty sure its the best GBA phone emulator out there. Trust me....The movies you see on you tube are of the first test version of the GBA emulator. Not the upgraded

Guest mikeeey
Hey Mikeey,

Actually the GBA iphone emulator has been updated and I get about 98% of my games running 95-100% full speed plus sound on my iphone. Im pretty sure its the best GBA phone emulator out there. Trust me....The movies you see on you tube are of the first test version of the GBA emulator. Not the upgraded

im sure they have taken the source code from an existing windows mobile version, but do they atleast have the source code of this updated one available? that sure would be nice to have it ported to windows mobile. can you link me to the site?

Guest 1000101
im sure they have taken the source code from an existing windows mobile version, but do they atleast have the source code of this updated one available? that sure would be nice to have it ported to windows mobile. can you link me to the site?

Hey Mike, I dont kow the source code but the creator's website is Zodttd.com. I recommend everyone check it out.

Guest ykong

It works great i donno how but somehow it is running in landscape mode....(which most of u deny not working)

though the framerate isnt that good....but playable when sound turned off...

tested "DragonballZ advance adventure" on HTC S310, Windows mobile 6.1 , 200 mhz , .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tecmotimes
I would also be eternally grateful for a smartphone version. I would even offer you my 2nd born child(The first one is under contract to someone else)

I can play Final Fantasy I with my nes emu, but i would strongly perfer to play the GBA version. :rolleyes:

Last post in this thread was from 1.5 years ago... did landscape ever come to fruition?

Guest Ereleon

I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with WM6.1. When i click load rom it just goes to a screen with a name text box, file type and below there is just empty white space. there r no folders or anything to select from. I did find tgetfile.dll in the pack with gbace and copied it into my windows folder but not difference. Can anyone give detailed instructions of wat to do?

i have a blackjack2 ok I opened the winzip file puit it on my desktop then put it on my storage card when i enter my bj and click it it starts but when i load games it never starts i play rpgs like golden sun please help me out

i have a blackjack2 ok I opened the winzip file puit it on my desktop then put it on my storage card when i enter my bj and click it it starts but when i load games it never starts i play rpgs like golden sun please help me out

• 3 months later...
Guest Lamonde
I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with WM6.1. When i click load rom it just goes to a screen with a name text box, file type and below there is just empty white space. there r no folders or anything to select from. I did find tgetfile.dll in the pack with gbace and copied it into my windows folder but not difference. Can anyone give detailed instructions of wat to do?

1. Try to put it (tgetfile.dll) to your gbaemulator's folder. 

2. In my MotoQ i just clicked "right 'dot' key" ('menu' key) and selected from the menu "GoUP", until i found my game.

• 3 months later...
Guest 88Saleen351

Masterall isn't updating any of his emulators as of late. I believe the only one he was working on recently was a version of Finalburn for WM. If you people notice, he has not replied to any of his emu threads in over 2 years. I am not ragging on MA, I am just saying that the problems people were experiencing a couple years ago are the same ones of today. There hasnt been an update in ages. v0.1 is a second beta release and dev stopped there. If anyone has been in contact with masterall, fill us in as to what hes been up to. Curious if he ever wishes to resume work on him emulator development. His work is very good.

• 3 months later...
Guest havocblazed

i got it working to a point (alot of badword around with tgetfile) but when it loads a file now nothing really happend cept a white line on the left hand side of the screen. tried deleteing the files it create etc but to no avial