SD Card-> Program Files

Guest OzzMosiz

Guest OzzMosiz

How do I allow myself to see the contents of my SD Cards Program Files?

When I look in it appears to be empty, but I am unable to create directories myself.

I did cut and paste a file in there and it didnt error, however I cannot see the file.

All other sub-dirs on my SD card seem to be fine.

Guest OzzMosiz

I ended up backing up the card and reformatting it, works a treat now. Would love to know why that particular directory had a problem though! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neil5459

Looks like you were a victim of the SD Card corruption problem. It has affected a small number of P3600 devices, and tends to occur if the OS fails to complete a file / FAT write.

The P3300's have been plagued with this as they use the much slower MicroSD card format; HTC have issued a fix for that device, which seems to have been successful.

Guest OzzMosiz
Looks like you were a victim of the SD Card corruption problem. It has affected a small number of P3600 devices, and tends to occur if the OS fails to complete a file / FAT write.

The P3300's have been plagued with this as they use the much slower MicroSD card format; HTC have issued a fix for that device, which seems to have been successful.

Any idea how to obtain the fix, as I do still have issues with the device occasionally not being able to see certain directories on the card?