anybody head of Opal?

Guest mstar

Guest mstar

hi guys my company has recently switched over to a new netwrok called "Opal" i was wondering has anyone heard of this? i been told its t-mobile but for business customers, not sure if anyone has these settings on the there jasJar/m5000/o2 xda etc etc???

Guest Markda2000
If it's backboned by T-Mo, have you tried the T-Mo settings?

P

I thought that Opal were the business arm of the Carphone Warehouse and use all networks. I may be wrong but think it may be best to ask Opal direct.

Guest airborne
I thought that Opal were the business arm of the Carphone Warehouse and use all networks. I may be wrong but think it may be best to ask Opal direct.

a good friend of mine is a director at Opal. From what I recall they basically deal in TMobile stuff. Can ask if necessary.

Guest mstar
a good friend of mine is a director at Opal. From what I recall they basically deal in TMobile stuff. Can ask if necessary.

i think you right let me know what your friend says, the reason i ask is because the internet/gprs settings have opal stuff in them. I suppose i can just copy them from my 6230i to my m5000? is that possible??