ozy123

orange M500

4 posts in this topic

Do I njust need a converter to use my regular earphones which have a larger input end in my m500 or do need specific earphones? Can't find my orginal set.

Also when I make calls I can hear a static type noise. Any ideas?

Finally whats the largest SD card size it can take and any ideas where to buy from? Thx!

Welcome to the forum :rolleyes:

1. You can get the necessary adaptors from places like Maplins - a lot of people go down this route.

2. Hmmm....not sure if this is fixable. How bad is it ?

3. 2GB is the stated maximum. Some of us have tried 4GB but have had problems. I get mine from Moby Memory

Welcome to the forum :rolleyes:

1. You can get the necessary adaptors from places like Maplins - a lot of people go down this route.

2. Hmmm....not sure if this is fixable. How bad is it ?

3. 2GB is the stated maximum. Some of us have tried 4GB but have had problems. I get mine from Moby Memory

Actuall its more a whistling sound coming from the screen. I saw a few posts before about it so I'll try and find them. Cheers for the info tho.

Welcome to the forum :D

I get mine from GoMemory and I think it is a little cheaper than above - either way, there's a healthy range for the Orange phones