Forwarding

Guest dropofdreams

Guest dropofdreams

So the other night my girlfriend and I are having a bit of an argument that I didn't care to hear at the moment and so I told her goodnight and hung up. Anyway, as she's persistant to say the least, she kept calling me back. Again, I didn't care to deal with it so I just ignored it and tried to go to sleep. Right around the 25th call or so, I opened the settings, and then changed the call forwarding options that normally set your phone to send the caller to voicemail. I changed the delay from the default of 25 seconds down to 5 seconds. Then, i had a better idea. I changed the number that it was set as which was my voice mail, over to pizza hut. So basically, she would call and after 5 seconds, she would be connected to pizza hut. Sort of solved the problem for the night. Anyway, I did have one question about it all. I'm with T-Mobile US and was wondering if there are any extra charges incurred from this...It was the middle of the night so it was on the unlimited minutes deal...Oh well. That's my story.

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Here in the UK forwarded calls usually come out of bundled minutes, assuming the number you forward to is included in those minutes. For future reference you can set the handset to forward *all* calls, without waiting for 5 seconds of ringing :rolleyes:

Guest tony_man
*bunny* *boiler*

:D

P

LOL

:rolleyes: DropOffdreams: :P I hope you incurred every extra charge possible; no less than you deserve!

• 1 year later...
Guest simon211175
You would have had to be there

I believe most men will have experienced this on at least one occasion (although I imagine with other people, not your girlfriend).