WM6 Rom and keyboard layout

Guest jpa

Guest sahli
Hello,

Still no way to change the keyboard layout (I have an AZERTY one) with the WM6 T-mobile rom ?

Thanks

JP

Love to know that too. I have a QWERTZ but only the z versus y are mixed up, others are ok

Guest geek78

the solution is to play with this file : \Windows\eT9.Excalibur.0409.kmap.txt

you have to use a texteditor and to save the file as UNICODE (i use notepad). You will find how to modify this file on the file itself. here is the file for an AZERTY keyboard...

So now i am very happy with my english rom : i have used the paul's package to have my french xt9 and my tweak for the keyboard :rolleyes:

eT9.Excalibur.0409.kmap.txt

Guest sahli
the solution is to play with this file : \Windows\eT9.Excalibur.0409.kmap.txt

you have to use a texteditor and to save the file as UNICODE (i use notepad). You will find how to modify this file on the file itself. here is the file for an AZERTY keyboard...

So now i am very happy with my english rom : i have used the paul's package to have my french xt9 and my tweak for the keyboard :rolleyes:

I seem not be able to change my keyboard mapping using the file eT9.Excalibur.0409.kmap.txt. I have a QWERTZ keyboard and all I would love to see is when I click on my Z to be able to get a Z and not a Y. So only the mapping Z need to be replaced with Y and vice versa. I am too stupid to change the txt file eT9.Excalibur.0409.kmap.txt

Could please someone do it for me?

thanks a lot and thousand times

P. from Switzerland

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yavin4
I seem not be able to change my keyboard mapping using the file eT9.Excalibur.0409.kmap.txt. I have a QWERTZ keyboard and all I would love to see is when I click on my Z to be able to get a Z and not a Y. So only the mapping Z need to be replaced with Y and vice versa. I am too stupid to change the txt file eT9.Excalibur.0409.kmap.txt

Could please someone do it for me?

thanks a lot and thousand times

P. from Switzerland

Are you still looking for that file ? I could send you a modified one for a QWERTZ layout. I am from Germany so this should match yours :)

Guest sahli
Are you still looking for that file ? I could send you a modified one for a QWERTZ layout. I am from Germany so this should match yours :)

YES please......

Guest yavin4

It should be in your inbox now. :)

Don't forget to reboot your smartphone after you have replaced the file in the windows folder.

Edited by yavin4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Are you still looking for that file ? I could send you a modified one for a QWERTZ layout. I am from Germany so this should match yours :D

Can you share that file to me too ?

• 2 years later...
Guest tantedroll
... I am from Germany ...

Hi yavin4,

I miss the files

eT9.German.Ldb.dll

eT9.Dis.Qwerty.German.kbd.dll

usually located in directory //Windows/Programs/Tegic/eT9

Could you please check, if you have them and send a copy to me (e.g. to <my nick> at online.de ) or just upload them here ?

Thanks, tantedroll

Edited by tantedroll