what have I done!!!!!!!

Guest gsharwood

Guest gsharwood

I purchased an excellent used mda vario. the minute I got it on it connected to my broadband through its wifi,It was great and I played and played. I decided to be proper and clever and download the latest software update from tmobile. It warned me that my data would be lost and I was fine with that ( I had not inputted any date). Ive done that and now it will not connect to any isp through its wifi? before the download it let me manually swith on/ off the wifi and now I cant get anywhere near that screen! If anyone know what ive done or indeed what im talking about I will be so grateful for you help?

Guest mikeeey
I purchased an excellent used mda vario. the minute I got it on it connected to my broadband through its wifi,It was great and I played and played. I decided to be proper and clever and download the latest software update from tmobile. It warned me that my data would be lost and I was fine with that ( I had not inputted any date). Ive done that and now it will not connect to any isp through its wifi? before the download it let me manually swith on/ off the wifi and now I cant get anywhere near that screen! If anyone know what ive done or indeed what im talking about I will be so grateful for you help?

well i have heard before about t-mobile being a scam and taking away wifi cause they want you to pay for their internet service. i dont know if the rom update had something to do with this...you might be best going back to the older version. im not so much of a help at this, hoopefully someone else might have an explanation for this. that was just my guess.