Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joost39

Two questions for Touch

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I just ordered the Touch - yeah, I had to try it! Get it Tuesday I hope. :rolleyes:

1. Will I be able to run my Tomtom 6 on it? (I got TT6 working on the S710) Any one got it working?

2. Any BRODIT solutions out there yet? Need at nice solution for my Proclip/Brodit i the car.

Edited by Joost39

Hi

I just ordered the Touch - yeah, I had to try it! Get it Tuesday I hope. :P

1. Will I be able to run my Tomtom 6 on it? (I got TT6 working on the S710) Any one got it working?

2. Any BRODIT solutions out there yet? Need at nice solution for my Proclip/Brodit i the car.

Hi there,

Ive got TT6 working on my touch, works better and faster bluetooth wise than my HTC TYTN.

Not sure about any Brodit clips or holders, haven't seen any as yet. Have fun with the touch, im sure you'll love it! :rolleyes:

Hi there,

Ive got TT6 working on my touch, works better and faster bluetooth wise than my HTC TYTN.

Not sure about any Brodit clips or holders, haven't seen any as yet. Have fun with the touch, im sure you'll love it! :rolleyes:

Hi sanjie78

Thx for the answer! I cant live without my Tomtom :P

No I havent seen anything yet , but will be watching for a new active holder, I have the Proclip allready to go!

Thx again for the feedback!