max storage card size onspv e650?

Guest joemailey

Guest highlorddave
The only thing I have noticed is that the card is a bit tight in the slot on the phone compared to the 2GB one so takes a bit of getting out again but it is also a bit tight into the SD card adaptor so I am not sure if this is a manufacturing fault on the card or what.

its bound to be tight, its a bigger card lol :)

Guest scrattyrat

To the people using thier phones for mp3 -

can i ask are you using a mini usb > 3.5mm adapter for headphones etc?

or are you just using the supplied headset?

Only i have bought 2 seperate adapters and both do not work - the audio comes out of the phones speakers. The supplied headset does howver work but the earbuds dont fit my ears.

Not sure if ive been unlucky with 2 defective adpaters or if they simply dont work with the e650.

thanks

Guest Networkguy
To the people using thier phones for mp3 -

can i ask are you using a mini usb > 3.5mm adapter for headphones etc?

or are you just using the supplied headset?

I use a mini USB to 3.5mm adapter with a pair of Bose headphones (and others) and it works fine. I got mine from Expansys if that helps.

Guest Networkguy
Shame you won't have the battery life, lol :)

But remember that whilst on a plane, the phone is in flight mode so the battery lasts for days :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest highlorddave
Arrrgh :P

So now I'm pissed. I've bought 2GB which is biggest officially supported card. <_<

Still it's good to know that 4GB is working :)

i can confoirm that the 4GB sandisk also works fine, i have filled it right to the limit with apps mp3 and movies and all has been working well for 2 weeks... totally sweet

Guest snoopygb

I have a 4gb Sandisk Micro SD HC on an orange spv E650 and it runs sweet. no problems with slow down and will play a whole movie without lag.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CornohlioGSM

Don't you want to put printscreen here with working SDHC (4GB/6GB/8GB) card in your E650? At least we will be sure that it's working and we wouldn't have to ask again uselessly..

• 1 year later...