HTC Touch with T-Zones

Guest hyedipin

Guest hyedipin

Hello,

I have been using my SDA with T-Mobile (T-Zones) internet plan successfully, thanks to all the help on these forums.

I was thinking of upgrading to HTC Touch, but is it possible to use the same plan on this phone? Since both of them are WM platform, I think with correct connection settings, it should be possible. Not only just Touch but on any kind of pocket pc or smartphone. Is that correct?

Just wanted to find out before I seriously consider buying HTC Touch, or any other pocket pc phone for that matter.

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickmgray

I just got the touch a few days back and it's been workign fine with t-zones for internet access. The one thing that is not yet working with t-zones is the weather plug-in. I was searching the web for a fix for this when I found ytour post. Good luck.

Guest dondagun
I just got the touch a few days back and it's been workign fine with t-zones for internet access. The one thing that is not yet working with t-zones is the weather plug-in. I was searching the web for a fix for this when I found ytour post. Good luck.

How did you go about setting this up?

Guest leoiden
would you share with us how you have it working with t zones thanks in advance!