Auto wifi-settings per profile

Guest efjansen

Guest efjansen

Hello there! Since three weeks I'm an owner of the wonderful HTC S710. I was wondering if there's an application which controls the WIFI-settings for the different profiles on my device. I'm using wifi at home and at work, but at work I need to set a different network. At this moment I need to select the different network in the Internet Explorer settings when I'd like to surf at work. And, at home, select another network (whit it's own settings) again. Is there a nicer way to control this? Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edgecrush3r
Hello there! Since three weeks I'm an owner of the wonderful HTC S710. I was wondering if there's an application which controls the WIFI-settings for the different profiles on my device. I'm using wifi at home and at work, but at work I need to set a different network. At this moment I need to select the different network in the Internet Explorer settings when I'd like to surf at work. And, at home, select another network (whit it's own settings) again. Is there a nicer way to control this? Many thanks!

Thats quite strange, cos my phone remembers all the settings from any previous AP i configured.. Home (WPA2), Work (VPN), Pub (Open)... I never need to switch anything.

Cheers,

Tony