what is wrong with my phone?

Guest carmel

Guest carmel

My C550 is 18 months old but has had very little use. It is unlocked and I'm using a Virgin sim in it. Signal is OK but not brilliant at my home location. Recently i have been having trouble making and receiving calls. Basically several times people have called me and it hasnt rung my end, neither do I have a missed call showing. When I attempt to place a call it goes through the motions onscreen but doesnt actually connect or ring out even when I have 4 bars showing. Sometimes though, it works absolutely fine. Can anyone please offer any advice as to whether this is terminal , or if I can improve the situation. I was just about to ebay it ( have a work phone now so no longer need it ) but obviously dont want to do that if the phone is about to die.

Guest Neil5459

If the phone's currently installed data is expendable, I'd try a Hard Reset to see if that clears any problem.

Sometimes, accumulated programs and files can cause problems with memory allocation, and it may be that you are running low on Program memory at the times you see these problems.

Guest carmel
If the phone's currently installed data is expendable, I'd try a Hard Reset to see if that clears any problem.

Sometimes, accumulated programs and files can cause problems with memory allocation, and it may be that you are running low on Program memory at the times you see these problems.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I had already thought that that might be an option.