using C600 on O2

Guest kelv23

Guest kelv23

Ive just switched from orange to O2 using my (t)rusty C600. Does anyone have the setting for GPRS to use a C600 on O2? The CS guy was a bit puzzled about what phone I was using so Im hoping he might be wrong when he said its not compatible.

If anyones using a C600 on O2 can you get back to me please?

Thanks

Guest kelv23
Hey, did you look in the smartphone settings repository?

Also O2 released a C600 with Music buttons so its just the C600 in a grey C550 shell, and also the xda iq was the SP5 which was also a Tornado so it should definetly work on O2 network.

Also this thread should help.

http://www.modaco.com/O2-Settings-UK-t243201.html

Ive tried them,also the settings for the the xda iq which is supposed to be the same but still no joy. If anyone is using a C600 on O2 please get in touch.thanks

Guest greenturtle

Did you compare it to a live working XDA IQ or just the settings on a link I posted?

I'll have a hunt on the internet for a cab, I had real trouble with the Orange Settings as they were all old grr!

I have one idea though, why dont you apply the O2 rom for the IQ on your C600? It will work fine seeing as there both tornado's and the settings should be preinstalled! Then extract the settings and reapply your current rom?

Just an idea.

Guest kelv23
Did you compare it to a live working XDA IQ or just the settings on a link I posted?

I'll have a hunt on the internet for a cab, I had real trouble with the Orange Settings as they were all old grr!

I have one idea though, why dont you apply the O2 rom for the IQ on your C600? It will work fine seeing as there both tornado's and the settings should be preinstalled! Then extract the settings and reapply your current rom?

Just an idea.

could do if i get my hands on the rom.anyone know where?