Guest drblow

Guest drblow

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2344
File Name: DrBlow's BlackBox Theme

File Submitter: drblow

File Submitted: 23 Jul 2007

File Category: Pocket PC Today Screens QVGA

Hello Modaco!

I thought I'd release this theme I made for PocketBreeze, iLauncher & PocketWeather. It's QVGA only (except the iLauncher icons contain 72x72 size also), and has portrait & landscape today themes for tabbed iLauncher & PB, or for a full screen PB look.

The PB tab icons are from a set of iPhone style icons, and the iLauncher icons are just .tga conversions from free vista style icons, both from the web. The rest is pretty much my own design.

This is the first time I have released a PB theme, so I hope some folks like it. If there are any issues or requests then I'll do my best.

The Theme zip contains the PB theme, iLauncher Meters, PW icons and today themes. The iLauncher icons zip contains application icons in .tga format, in 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48 & 72x72 format.

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Guest drblow

You need to copy all the files onto your PPC (to the correct directories) via activestink.

The .tsk today theme files need to be copied into your 'my documents' folder. The PocketBreeze theme can be copied into any folder you want (i.e. storage card), you then assign a skin location in your PB settings page (in the 'general' tab, then under 'interface'). Similarly, the iLauncher meters can be copied to any location & specified in iLauncher settings (under 'Meter settings' then set 'Additional Meter Path'). The pocket weather icons need to be copied into Program Files/SBSH/PocketWeather/BMP -just copy the folder into there & you will be able to set the icons for today screen & weather console in there.

Hope that is clear enough - let me know if you still need any help.

:)

Guest drblow
thanks - great looking skin.

Doing a bit more research, I'm looking at using the rlToday plugin to create my masterpieces. :)

Thanks! :P And I hope tosee your masterpieces available for download soon! Have you seen some of the rlToday skins at the SBSH forums? Bob_55 does some really nice stuff with it.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Ive just downloaded the Blackbox theme. I dont think its installed properly. All thats changed is the colour of the menu bars. Ive got a HTC Touch, and want to have Icons on the home/today screen for quick access to applications.

Please provide an idiots guide to installing this on my HTC Touch.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
Guest ctrumm

So where do all the files get dropped on the HTC? Dropped the tsk's into the main documents location but it doesn't work completely. Can you help please?

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2344File Name: DrBlow's BlackBox Theme

File Submitter: drblow

File Submitted: 23 Jul 2007

File Category: Pocket PC Today Screens QVGA

Hello Modaco!

I thought I'd release this theme I made for PocketBreeze, iLauncher & PocketWeather. It's QVGA only (except the iLauncher icons contain 72x72 size also), and has portrait & landscape today themes for tabbed iLauncher & PB, or for a full screen PB look.

The PB tab icons are from a set of iPhone style icons, and the iLauncher icons are just .tga conversions from free vista style icons, both from the web. The rest is pretty much my own design.

This is the first time I have released a PB theme, so I hope some folks like it. If there are any issues or requests then I'll do my best.

The Theme zip contains the PB theme, iLauncher Meters, PW icons and today themes. The iLauncher icons zip contains application icons in .tga format, in 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48 & 72x72 format.

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Guest Disco Stu

I'm not sure I can give a better set of instructions than Dr Blow but do you have the SBSH software installed - ie. PocketBreeze, iLauncher & PocketWeather ?

What isn't working exactly ?

Have you done a soft reset after installing the files ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.