Hello!

Guest sm85

First off, im new to this forum, so hello everyone!

I have just got myself an orange spv e650, and have been trying to install an automatic keylock application, and am having difficulty as i just get the loading "wheel" at the end of the install , can anyone help me out? ,,,,, its driving me up the wall!!!!

Also , if anyone has any genral advice or recommendations for the spv e650 , please let me know!!!!

cheers!

Steve.

Guest Samsonite

Welcome to the forum!!

it sounds like the problem you are experiencing is the known bug to do with the (of all things) xT9 dictionary setting !! Apparently, if you have it set to ABC, the installation of any software goes a bit wonky!

If you have a sniff round the Vox part of the forum, you'll see a thread that has a de-brander software pack. In there you'll find the fix for the problem you seem to be having. All thanks to Paul (MVP) for doing the fix and another member (sorry, i have forgotten who) for working out the nature of the problem...

Welcome to the forum!!

it sounds like the problem you are experiencing is the known bug to do with the (of all things) xT9 dictionary setting !! Apparently, if you have it set to ABC, the installation of any software goes a bit wonky!

If you have a sniff round the Vox part of the forum, you'll see a thread that has a de-brander software pack. In there you'll find the fix for the problem you seem to be having. All thanks to Paul (MVP) for doing the fix and another member (sorry, i have forgotten who) for working out the nature of the problem...

Hey! cheers for replying to my post,,,, I have managed to install other software (google maps is great!) but i still cant get the automatic keylock to work,,, guess i can do without!

Guest Looby
Welcome to the forum!!

It was paholman who detected it. Many thanks to him. :)

• 4 weeks later...