Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdwiL

T-Mobile Dash Application unlock

2 posts in this topic

I have T-Mobile Dash with newest firmware from T-Mobile site. After installing and registering PocketMusic I've edited orginal exe from PocketMusic and changed dialogs to Polish. After that when i want run pocketmusic i get this: "alert Access denied. The program cannot start because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate." I have installed SurrealNetworks App Unlock, HTC-Unlock CVS and SDA Application Unlock but i get the same alert. Any ideas how make it work?

I know i can back to english exe, but i've made that for my sis....

I have T-Mobile Dash with newest firmware from T-Mobile site. After installing and registering PocketMusic I've edited orginal exe from PocketMusic and changed dialogs to Polish. After that when i want run pocketmusic i get this: "alert Access denied. The program cannot start because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate." I have installed SurrealNetworks App Unlock, HTC-Unlock CVS and SDA Application Unlock but i get the same alert. Any ideas how make it work?

I know i can back to english exe, but i've made that for my sis....

same problem here with Total Soccer after changing players names ...

Search the forum for it cause I found many ways to do it, tried some but still doesn't work... maybe it will work for you...

cheers!

Edited by HiGhLaNdeRPT