Free Method CID Unlock (superCID) is in Town

Guest StylishLemur

Guest StylishLemur

Our long long long waiting Free CID unlock Method is available for free now.

I just did for myself, very cool

Thanks for ZONE :) by the link below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=292068

If someone couldn't understand (same like me) Details instruction is here (by damird)

1. Application unlock your phone using regeditstg and do the following :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies000 1001 = 2 -->Change the value data from 2 to 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies000 1005 = 16 --> Change the value data from 16 to 40

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies000 1017 = 128 --> Change the value data from 128 to 144

Reboot the phone

2. Run SDA_ApplicationUnlock tool. Reboot the phone after it finishes.

3. Download itsutil.zip from http://www.xs4all.nl/~itsme/projects/xda/tools.html , version from 2005-6-28. There is even newer version, but with that version you can not use pdocread without arguments.

4. Connect the phone with activesync

5. Run Command Prompt, go to subfolder named "build" in itsutils folder, and run pdocread without arguments

6. Note the value of "uniqueid". It will be something like : "00 00 00 00 12 03 02 14 3b 07 1b b2 04 05 07 54"

7. run pdocread again with these arguments : "pdocread -n 1 0x000000 0x10000 -b 0x4000 original-bdk1.nb". This will make original-bdk1.nb file in build folder (where the pdocread is located).

8. Upload this file and value of uniqueid to http://www.spv-developers.com/strtrkCID/. It will open a new page after few seconds. Go to bottom of the page and click the link "Download patched BDK1"

9. Download the file (it will be named like "supercidxxxxxxx.bin) to "build" folder

10. Run the pdocwrite from command prompt with these arguments : "pdocwrite -n 1 supercidxxxxxxx.bin 0x000000 0x10000 -b 0x4000". Replace supercidxxxxxxx.bin with the original name of downloaded file from step 9.

11. Wait 15-20 seconds and that is it. Reboot the phone and install the ROM you like

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ScottLind

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies000 1001 = 2 -->Change the value data from 2 to 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies000 1005 = 16 --> Change the value data from 16 to 40

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies000 1017 = 128 --> Change the value data from 128 to 144

Reboot the phone

Where do I find this: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ???

Is it in a folder on the phone?

Guest ScottLind
3. Download itsutil.zip from http://www.xs4all.nl/~itsme/projects/xda/tools.html , version from 2005-6-28. There is even newer version, but with that version you can not use pdocread without arguments.

4. Connect the phone with activesync

5. Run Command Prompt, go to subfolder named "build" in itsutils folder, and run pdocread without arguments

6. Note the value of "uniqueid". It will be something like : "00 00 00 00 12 03 02 14 3b 07 1b b2 04 05 07 54"

7. run pdocread again with these arguments : "pdocread -n 1 0x000000 0x10000 -b 0x4000 original-bdk1.nb". This will make original-bdk1.nb file in build folder (where the pdocread is located).

8. Upload this file and value of uniqueid to http://www.spv-developers.com/strtrkCID/. It will open a new page after few seconds. Go to bottom of the page and click the link "Download patched BDK1"

How do I run pdocread with arguments??? Help please ;)

• 4 months later...
Guest xp64beta

ok problem ah, I seen with the 2125 that they say one must copy files from storage card to run them, this is 3125 and so far the regeditSTG.exe file worked fine and i rebooted after running it from the microsd storage card.

but upon trying to run the 2nd app called SDA_ApplicationUnlock it gives and alert that it is not a valid Windows CE application. The first time it gave some other error message so maybe it ran but it happened so fast idk. I will reboot and see. Being a noob to phones i don't even understand yet how to effectively copy the files from the storage too the phones memory when i tried to do so.

I will follow up on this. how do i know if the SDA worked? cause I got procread to run thru active synch? Also no reason for sim right now right? sorry total noob at phreakin cells

ok i tried running pdocread in build folder after getting active synch hooked up. pdocread seems to just run for awhile then close with no unique identifier or info. I am running vista home pro. I don't know if SDA worked or not, I just copied it too the main memory and tried running it again with same message error that its not a valid windows CE application. Any help?

ok from reading this post

ok ok ok i get it the app runs on the pc as it just worked fine and unlocked the SDA using it thru with the cable thru active sync

thank you. next job some of us noobs will flounder around till we try something that works thats not spelled out in the guide here. Also this description of how to do it leads to that other site and their first link is dead to the guide how too do it.

ok so

1) copy regeditstg to a storage card and put in phone run on phone if not work copy and paste to phones memory via active synch then run it.

2) reboot

3) run SDA application unlocker from PC connected using active synch with cable

4) reboot

5) run pdocread from within the build folder on pc using active synch.

its not working for me here. is this due to the PC running Vista home pro?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...280#post1520280

I am confused that perhaps they may have meant put this the itsutils on too the phone or pda device to run pdocread that way? Am i lost here. When i read the readme it states it is written for the CE os soif thats so it must work on the phone. tried it both ways and the app runs but still crashes before giving me any info. I even tryed timing paint since pause wasn't helping and got a sliver of info. Anyway I assuming its a vista problem. I disabled the uac and have tryed about everything I can think of now short of doing this on an xp machine. The guy there is stating put it on the c drive and system32 etc as far as the dll copy it several places. Looking at it now I think he meant the PC and not the phone.

ok i have tried running pdocread even on the phone since the readme states its for written for windows CE so I assume like a noob this means runs on the phone. Having trouble seeing the windows folder thru active synch on vista pc to copy the itnsutils.dll to the windows or system32 folder as this post states.

Am I completely wrong and should be running pdocread on the PC? I have tried making ss with paint to see what it says before the command line box closes but having now success.

can someone tell me if I should run pdocread on the actual phone or over active synch from PC? I guessing I just hosed myself with more folders and files on it. Anyway it didn't run either way but same results. Next guess is to try this with win2k or xp. Would be nice if in the confusion for noobs if it was clearly stated noob put this on the phone, noob put this on the PC etc.

Edited by xp64beta

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest rameses
Our long long long waiting Free CID unlock Method is available for free now.

I just did for myself, very cool

Thanks for ZONE :D by the link below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=292068

If someone couldn't understand (same like me) Details instruction is here (by damird)

I can't even get passed this bit. I just get an error saying ' Unable to perform the operation'. Any advice?

Guest rameses
I can't even get passed this bit. I just get an error saying ' Unable to perform the operation'. Any advice?

The Amazing Power Of Modaco.....I posted the above, then gave it another try and viola! it works. :D

Guest jimbouk

HA HA!

I work in IT support and I have lost count of the number of times people ask me to fix a problem and when I try to recreate the problem on their system, it doesnt happen...

Guest rameses
HA HA!

I work in IT support and I have lost count of the number of times people ask me to fix a problem and when I try to recreate the problem on their system, it doesnt happen...

Yep me too! It's really annoying. :D

Guest Confucious
HA HA!

It's even better when you ask them to recreat the problem to show you - and it works. Happens all the time!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richard 45

Is there any way to confirm that the device is CID unlocked - without attempting to flash a rom?

Edit - if it aint unlocked then when you try and flash a rom it wont get far enough to damage device.

Edited by Richard 45

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Aximilation
Is there any way to confirm that the device is CID unlocked - without attempting to flash a rom?

Edit - if it aint unlocked then when you try and flash a rom it wont get far enough to damage device.

Not necessarily true, I did this and bricked one myself, not cool, but I was able to use it as a parts phone anyways, so it worked out.

Chances are things can be fixed if you mess it up, but mine never worked out...beware....there's tools out somewhere that can tell you what is in your CID, might find it somewhere in here: http://karhoe.net/guide-upgrading-htc-torn...indows-mobile-6