What is the best media player application?

Guest tdcemanuel

Guest tdcemanuel

I want to know what the best media player application is, and if I want to know what video formats it plays. I want to be able to transfer videos into the memory card and play them on the Dash. And is there any way of playing the video FULL SCREEN without it rotating horizontally. Also what is the best dimensional conversion for the T-Mobile Dash. thanks.

System Information:

ROM Version: 1.22.531.4 (The latest Update from T-Mobile, I'm assuming Windows Mobile 6)

RAM: 64Mb

Speed: 201 MHz

Edited by tdcemanuel

• 1 month later...

I want to know what the best media player application is, and if I want to know what video formats it plays. I want to be able to transfer videos into the memory card and play them on the Dash. And is there any way of playing the video FULL SCREEN without it rotating horizontally. Also what is the best dimensional conversion for the T-Mobile Dash. thanks.

System Information:

ROM Version: 1.22.531.4 (The latest Update from T-Mobile, I'm assuming Windows Mobile 6)

RAM: 64Mb

Speed: 201 MHz

my phone is dash (mobile 6 T mobile) , HTC Audio Maneger is the best player.

• 1 year later...
Guest onesojourner

I use pocket player for music and core player for video. you could also use tcpmp for a free version. It will pretty much play anything you throw at it. MediaCoder is a great open source way to convert your videos for your phone.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest lonniefilkins

Windows Media Player Mobile on the T-Mobile Dash supports playlists that are synchronized over from Windows Media Player, however it did not recognize our standard .please file. It did recognize the idv3 tags of our mp3 files, and also recognized the tags on our test WMA file. It did not however recognize the tags from an AAC file encoded in iTunes.