HTC Touch Skin for Weather Watcher Pocket PC

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2377
File Name: HTC Touch Skin for Weather Watcher Pocket PC

File Submitter: ZSX

File Submitted: 17 Aug 2007

File Category: Pocket PC Today Screens QVGA

Inspired by the HTC Touch weather plugin, I have created a skin for Weather Watcher using the same icon set. I have also modified the backgrounds to fit in with the theme. There are four themes in the zip file, one in the green-blue colour of the default scheme for Windows Mobile 6, and the others in black, green and red.

Requirements:

1) Weather Watcher for Pocket PC (freeware, download here.)

Instructions:

1) Download and unzip the file below. This will create two folders: "Forecasts" and "Icons".

2) Connect your Pocket PC via ActiveSync and explore it. Go to \Program Files\Weather Watcher\Skins. Copy the two folders here (say 'yes' if it warns you of a possible overwrite, nothing will be overwritten!).

3) Run Weather Watcher on your Pocket PC. Click on Menu>Options... Click on the Skins tab. For Forecast Skin and Forecast Icons, choose "HTC Touch". Click OK and return to the main screen.

4) Update your weather data and the new skin should be applied.

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...
Guest acb0173

The SKIN loads just fine, but the pictures aren't showing up. I only see a white box with the red "X" in it. Where do I start the troubleshooting?

Guest sakeroni
The SKIN loads just fine, but the pictures aren't showing up. I only see a white box with the red "X" in it. Where do I start the troubleshooting?

im having the same problem. im using mogul 6800.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest robinkipson

People make use of phone skin due to different reasons to make phone creative, bold and unique. Skin also offers great protection, it offer protection to your skin but also to the back and its sides. We can feel elegance and safe by installing skin on device.

HTC phone skin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.