M700 stuff

Guest logicalstep

Guest logicalstep

Hi guys,

well I've had my M700 for a couple of months now and I'm really pleased with it. GPS works great (if a little slow on TTFF) outlook great, watching movies great, I've even managed to do some tweeks to be able to use it fully with one hand.

Things like widening the side scroll bar so my fat thumb can scroll easily navigate webpages and such like. Also using Claunch witch works great(it's not an Iphone get over it!)

With all my tweeks I have a couple of questions:

1 Is there a way to make the ok/X button top right bigger or at least longer so my fat thumb can hit that as well?

2 Is there a way to do a total backup of the phone so all my mods aren't lost if I have to reset it ?

Thanks in advance.

Logicalstep

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

well I've had my M700 for a couple of months now and I'm really pleased with it. GPS works great (if a little slow on TTFF) outlook great, watching movies great, I've even managed to do some tweeks to be able to use it fully with one hand.

Things like widening the side scroll bar so my fat thumb can scroll easily navigate webpages and such like. Also using Claunch witch works great(it's not an Iphone get over it!)

With all my tweeks I have a couple of questions:

1 Is there a way to make the ok/X button top right bigger or at least longer so my fat thumb can hit that as well?

2 Is there a way to do a total backup of the phone so all my mods aren't lost if I have to reset it ?

Thanks in advance.

Logicalstep

Not sure about the ok button, but I use spb backup which is brilliant, you can create different types of backup, including a full system backup which will fully restore your m700 after a hard reset, well worth getting hold of!