Paul's must have FREE Kaiser applications!

Guest PaulOBrien

Just tried it. Works for me. Alternatively, you can just go to the Skype website and download the app for Hermes. Look for the Dopod 838 Pro/CHT 9000.

What do you mean by NODATA app?

Guest kathryncheng

hello everyone and to the hex and rom editing people...

Is there a way to add a cab file that will activate the gps to tag the location of the photo being taken by the camera of TYTN II?

Paul had mentioned before that its just a quick job.... I just miss this function so much from my old ipaq hw6915... as we go on holiday a lot and its nice to take the pictures with gps position in the jpeg file ready to upload and be seen in google earth...

please..... please.....

Guest kathryncheng
Either a custom app will need to be written, or someone will need to try the camera app from another device (does the Athena have it?)

P

thanks for the reply paul... i dont have athena but hw 6915 ipaq has it and i still got my ipaq with me... as i still needs this function... is that of any help since i still got my ipaq hw6915

dennis

Guest FlangeArtist
Either a custom app will need to be written, or someone will need to try the camera app from another device (does the Athena have it?)

P

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Paul, how about an application to do some clean up?

For example:

- Cleaning up registry

- Cleaning up bad shortcut

- Cleaning up bad installation

- etc.

Is there any freeware for this?

I know there are several commercial applications for this. Which one is the best for Kaiser (WinMo 6 Pro) ???

Guest 3waygeek
Paul, how about an application to do some clean up?

For example:

- Cleaning up registry

- Cleaning up bad shortcut

- Cleaning up bad installation

- etc.

Is there any freeware for this?

I know there are several commercial applications for this. Which one is the best for Kaiser (WinMo 6 Pro) ???

IMHO the best commercial app is DinarSoft's MemMaid -- they just released a new version about a month ago.

Paul,

How about a really small tiny utility to "cleanup connection". Basically it will do this :

With ONE SINGLE tab :

- Stop all programs except

- Stop all data connection <3G/HSDPS/Wi-Fi/etc.>

Currently, we have to "close all" and then "disconnect", a lot of tabbing ;)

Guest Le Chiffres

Hi All,

Does anybody know where i can get a cab or exe file for voupbuster, i will really love to use voipbuster on my Kaiser.

Cheers

J.P

Edited by Le Chiffres

Guest TomaHawk
Paul,

How about a really small tiny utility to "cleanup connection". Basically it will do this :

With ONE SINGLE tab :

- Stop all programs except

- Stop all data connection <3G/HSDPS/Wi-Fi/etc.>

Currently, we have to "close all" and then "disconnect", a lot of tabbing ;)

think this would be awsome! someone make it happen

Guest Shivadxb

Logmein.com

fantastic and free remore desktop application. It works brilliantly over wifi and I have been using it for a few days now with great success. Highly recommend it.

Guest Webreaper
Logmein.com - fantastic and free remore desktop application. It works brilliantly over wifi and I have been using it for a few days now with great success. Highly recommend it.

Yep. Works reasonably well over a GPRS connection too - even a non EDGE/3G one! ;)

Guest SierraDelta
Is there a way to add a cab file that will activate the gps to tag the location of the photo being taken by the camera of TYTN II?

Paul had mentioned before that its just a quick job.... I just miss this function so much from my old ipaq hw6915... as we go on holiday a lot and its nice to take the pictures with gps position in the jpeg file ready to upload and be seen in google earth...

please..... please.....

Dennis,

It's been there all the time - although hidden....

Courtesy of travegliaesogno over at xda-devs. it goes like this:

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Camera\P9 and change the value "enabled" from 0 to 1

You will then have a new photo mode in the camera called GPS Photo.

Cheers,

Søren

The remote desktop app that was uploaded works great! Only thing is, is there a way of getting it to fit the remote desktop to the phone screen rather than keeping it at a higher resolution and having to scroll around...?

[edit]Read the options in the menu and figured it out...ignore me...[/edit]

Edited by amo