Paul's must have FREE Kaiser applications!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Stuart_f
I did do a search first for "No Data" but did not find it..................... rolleyes.gif

Out of interest you can use Google to search Modaco which can sometimes produce better results than the built in forum search. You can do it with a search term like this in the Google box: "no data site:www.modaco.com" without the quotes.

The software you want is in the first link produced by this Google search. A handy tip to remember for other forums too!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Xiaobaitu

hi,

i changed the default settings of Explorer by downloading your Google search and i just need some help with my new HTC TyTN II (it was originally a chinese version from ORANGE,changed into the english one with wondows Mobile 6 Pro) the big problem is, i cannot connect to WIFI, i mean once i got the connection, and it show certian network is connected in CONFIGURE WIRELESS NETWORK page, but once i try to use EXPLORER or SKYPE (that tilts my device :( ) it show "The address is not valid. Check the address and try again", and it happens for any kind of website, and i'm connected in the same time with my LAPTOP by using WIFI (using in this moment to write).

Other problem as follow :

- do not have MSN (and i need it :D )

- cannot see on the program menu all the links to OFFICE MOBILE, even though i can open downloaded files cos it exhist in WINDOW folder

- do not see many programs on the main PROGRAMS menu such as , SPRITE BACKUP (ho il disco in cinese, ma ad ogni modo non leggo i caratteri), GPS SOFTWARE (like TOM TOM), WINDOWS LIVE

- canot see on the connections menu, KEYBOARD SLIDING SOUND (but it exist in WINDOW folder)

-in the SYSTEM menu cannot see, KEY LOCK,MICROPHONE AGC,POWER (but all exist in WINDOW folder)

-in CONNECTIONS menu cannot see, GPRS Setting, HDSPA, CONNECTION SETUP,WIRELESS LAN (last one i have in WINDOWS folder)

plus...

i would like to have the main HTC screen for this device, that one showing weather...bla bla bla...

Is it a lot of things ? :( ...

Do i suck at this things ?

If anybody is so kind to spend some time to give me help i'll be so grateful.

Thanks everybody !!

Guest nevawlkalone
hi,

i changed the default settings of Explorer by downloading your Google search and i just need some help with my new HTC TyTN II (it was originally a chinese version from ORANGE,changed into the english one with wondows Mobile 6 Pro) the big problem is, i cannot connect to WIFI, i mean once i got the connection, and it show certian network is connected in CONFIGURE WIRELESS NETWORK page, but once i try to use EXPLORER or SKYPE (that tilts my device :( ) it show "The address is not valid. Check the address and try again", and it happens for any kind of website, and i'm connected in the same time with my LAPTOP by using WIFI (using in this moment to write).

Other problem as follow :

- do not have MSN (and i need it :D )

- cannot see on the program menu all the links to OFFICE MOBILE, even though i can open downloaded files cos it exhist in WINDOW folder

- do not see many programs on the main PROGRAMS menu such as , SPRITE BACKUP (ho il disco in cinese, ma ad ogni modo non leggo i caratteri), GPS SOFTWARE (like TOM TOM), WINDOWS LIVE

- canot see on the connections menu, KEYBOARD SLIDING SOUND (but it exist in WINDOW folder)

-in the SYSTEM menu cannot see, KEY LOCK,MICROPHONE AGC,POWER (but all exist in WINDOW folder)

-in CONNECTIONS menu cannot see, GPRS Setting, HDSPA, CONNECTION SETUP,WIRELESS LAN (last one i have in WINDOWS folder)

plus...

i would like to have the main HTC screen for this device, that one showing weather...bla bla bla...

Is it a lot of things ? :( ...

Do i suck at this things ?

If anybody is so kind to spend some time to give me help i'll be so grateful.

Thanks everybody !!

IF you flashed from chinese to english rom the check out THIS

mite be your best bet

Edited by nevawlkalone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Kirrilian

I would like to add some apps that I find useful, hopefully they haven't been mentioned already because I didn't read all 6 pages of this thread...

RSSHub I dont think this is free anymore but it came with the ROM and I use this one daily

GPSTest http://chartcross.co.uk/products/WM00002_details.asp

Total Commander (Mobile) http://www.ghisler.com/smartphone.htm

WiFiFoFum http://www.aspecto-software.com/rw/applications/wififofum/

WMWifiRouter The old versions are still free: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/mirror/WMWifiRouter.CAB

• 3 weeks later...
Guest networkdood

Paul,

I have the AT&T 8925 (TILT) and many websites offer the Touch Commander program for it, but when I download it, I receive an error stating that the program is not compatible with it. Do you have a link to the correct Touch Commander program, or is there none.

Also, I have been to a lot of sites where they claim to have PocketNES roms, but most of them are ones that I find are not even based upon real NES games and are just stupid corporate pin-up roms. ANny suggestions on legit websites for REAL PocketNES ROMS?

Thanks,

Edited by networkdood

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ltgland

Any free apps that allow a UNC mapping or such like when wified? I tried Network Folder Plugin and it doesnt seem to do anything. I have WM6 on my handheld (as acquired from 3 two days ago). UNC mapping would make data copying more sensible