HTC Kaiser Wiki

Guest The Doctor

Guest The Doctor

There is now a wiki for the HTC Kaiser

http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php/HTC_Kaiser

At the moment, it's just a basic device specification, but later it'll be padded out with device specific tweaks, guides and all the other goodies

However, if you feel it could be improved, you can by all means go ahead and edit it or post some suggestions for guides etc here

Enjoy

Phil

Guest Harry3GTech
Works fine this end ;)

Phil

Hello "Doc",

I am also getting this database error on Kaiser's wiki page...

Thanks for putting together though, it's neccessary...

BR

Guest The Doctor
Hello "Doc",

I am also getting this database error on Kaiser's wiki page...

Thanks for putting together though, it's neccessary...

BR

Yeah I'm getting the error now too... MoDaCo had some rather serious database issues earlier today (reason why the site went offline). Unfortunately Paul hasn't managed to fix the Wiki yet, but it's being looked into ;)

Phil

However, if you feel it could be improved, you can by all means go ahead and edit it or post some suggestions for guides etc here

Hey All,

First Post!!

Does anyone have a definitive answer on the MAXIMUM size of microSD memory that the TyTN II can handle? I'm seeing some people who claim 6gb Sandisk cards are working fine.

Thoughts?

And thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey All,

First Post!!

Does anyone have a definitive answer on the MAXIMUM size of microSD memory that the TyTN II can handle? I'm seeing some people who claim 6gb Sandisk cards are working fine.

Thoughts?

And thanks!

My first post too! I saw info at the AT&T website (wireless.att.com) indicating that the Tilt will support 32GIG microSD cards. HAve to imagine the Kaiser is the same.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NuShrike
I've added to the Wiki a collection of the Registry Tweaks that I've collated (and used) on the kaiser! Have a look!
Your changes seems to have disappeared after the server move.

Guest liteswap
Hey All,

First Post!!

Thoughts?

And thanks!

Bit late perhaps - but I have a 6GB Sandisk microSD working fine in my Voda V1615.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Mr Alom

At the moment, it's just a basic device specification, but later it'll be padded out with device specific tweaks, guides and all the other goodies

Enjoy

Phil

Hi mate,

I'm fairly new with these pocket PC device, where do I type this in or what to I do with these command (\HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL\EnableFastDormantDisplayDuringCall) as I really hate it when it goes off while I'm on the phone. :)

Guest Mr Alom

Enjoy

Phil

Hi Phil,

Is there a dumber's guide to tweaking my device? I really want my phone to stop the screen going off during calls but I don't have a clue, what to do or where to start.... :( :D ...one more question...are all those Tweaks for WM5 or can they be done on WM6?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scudo
Help with tweaking!!!

Can someone please tell me what Hex and Dec under the base title means?

Hello

I think Hex and Dec stand for hexa and Decimal.

if you don't want to tweak direcctly in registry, there is a nice utility for kaiser, wich can change many settings from an user friendly app

KaiserTweak

KaiserTweak.jpg

Guest pipsail

Help for a technophobe!! hava a tytn 2 (kaiser) and want to do some tweaks to the registry. have downloaded regedit from PHM to 'my documents' but when i try to open i get a error 'there is no application associated with phm regedit. run the application first then open this file from within the application' don't know what this means can anyone help.

Thanks

Pip