HELP me with my spv m600 please =(

Guest claireabel

Guest claireabel

hi there

i have had my spv m600 for over a year now. i have had many problems and had 2 replacements this time the problem i have is that i cant get the phone to switch on at all. the battery is fully charged. i had a txt message and went to open it and phone froze, i took battery out to reboot as the on/off switch was not responding but when i replaced battery it wouldnt power up, i have tried everything to reboot it but nothing will work, i can get a replacement on my insurance however i need to retain information off the phone first. i can get to boot screen in a similar way to resetting but cant get into phone as it is password protected. please can someone tell me if i am able to get into the phone to get to the momory etc. active sync will work when phone is in boot mode but i cant do anything. Please help me

claire x

Guest toysoldier
hi there

i have had my spv m600 for over a year now. i have had many problems and had 2 replacements this time the problem i have is that i cant get the phone to switch on at all. the battery is fully charged. i had a txt message and went to open it and phone froze, i took battery out to reboot as the on/off switch was not responding but when i replaced battery it wouldnt power up, i have tried everything to reboot it but nothing will work, i can get a replacement on my insurance however i need to retain information off the phone first. i can get to boot screen in a similar way to resetting but cant get into phone as it is password protected. please can someone tell me if i am able to get into the phone to get to the momory etc. active sync will work when phone is in boot mode but i cant do anything. Please help me

claire x

Any luck with soft-reset?