Almost got bluetooth dun profile working. But am stuck at line negotiation

Guest rwijnhov

Guest rwijnhov

Hi all,

I almost have the bluetooth dun profile working on our i600's. What you have to do is install the wm6_dun.cab from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...4371&page=3 on your phone. Then reboot your phone. When you now do discover bluetooth you will see that you Dial Up networking available. And then us *99***1# as dial string on your pc. You will now see that your pc makes actual contact with your i600 beceause it shows the two arrows above your signal strength meter. Only it with do good line negotiation. I can't get it to word so that it actualy works as a modem. Somehow it won't register the modem. So my dial string or something must be wrong. Who can help me with this. NOw that I have gotten this far I would realy like to be able to use my i600 with my tomtom go 720. So can someone shed some light?

Guest X-Ray A4T
Hi all,

I almost have the bluetooth dun profile working on our i600's. What you have to do is install the wm6_dun.cab from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...4371&page=3 on your phone. Then reboot your phone. When you now do discover bluetooth you will see that you Dial Up networking available. And then us *99***1# as dial string on your pc. You will now see that your pc makes actual contact with your i600 beceause it shows the two arrows above your signal strength meter. Only it with do good line negotiation. I can't get it to word so that it actualy works as a modem. Somehow it won't register the modem. So my dial string or something must be wrong. Who can help me with this. NOw that I have gotten this far I would realy like to be able to use my i600 with my tomtom go 720. So can someone shed some light?

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused, why do you want DUN? THe i600 supports Network Access Point. Set up PC to connect to the i600 NAP, on the i600 go to Internet Sharing and set PC connection to BT and connect, then go the PC and connect to NAP and you have access.

Guest rwijnhov
I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused, why do you want DUN? THe i600 supports Network Access Point. Set up PC to connect to the i600 NAP, on the i600 go to Internet Sharing and set PC connection to BT and connect, then go the PC and connect to NAP and you have access.

I need the dun profile for my tomtom go.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MacPad

Hi rwijnhov

Try *99# which I think is more default for grps/3g, I still can't get it to work, but I think it might need some changes on th

login script, I am trying on a web and talk t-mobile contract with a 910 by the way. Which service provider do you have? 

Edited by MacPad

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest taylormadearmy
Hi all,

I have now managed to get this far - but I too am stuck at the line negotiation stage - I'm with Vodafone UK.

Has anyone got this working on an i60x?

Cheers

T