micro SD - file not found..

Guest Goose2007

Guest Goose2007

Hi

Did any one notice this problem -

From time to time the Micro SD is unavilable - until reset, then works fine - until next time..

I really hate to reinstall all the programs again ...

just noticed that this sounds like the problem on the F600, my phone is cingular 3125,

probebly the same issue..

Thanks anyway

Goose

Edited by Goose2007

• 7 months later...
Guest dakiro

I see this post is quite old - nevertheless I will write what I know, it might just help someone later on.

For search the tags are:

qtek 8500, micro sd problem, storage card problem.

The solution I found and one which is working so far - about a week now is : (mind - it is not my own, I read about it somewhere here) - tak a small piece of paper, fold it a few times so that it suits into the small groove for the strange switch telling the phone that the battery cover is off or on. Make is thin enough for your cover not to stick out from the rest too much.

I honestly don't know why but it is helping so far.

Really, why on earth do you need such a switch?! They should have forgotten about this and instead use the space for storage card. Of course they should have left the mini usb the way it was. Hate having to have a new cable.

Hi

Did any one notice this problem -

From time to time the Micro SD is unavilable - until reset, then works fine - until next time..

I really hate to reinstall all the programs again ...

just noticed that this sounds like the problem on the F600, my phone is cingular 3125,

probebly the same issue..

Thanks anyway

Goose

Edited by dakiro