HTC S730 'Wings' outed early... way to spoil a surprise!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest adicken

Thanks for the swift reply Paul. I saw the vdeo review on "Shiny shiny" (ok, i nkow i shouldn't go there). The reviewer said it would be on Orange at the end of the month but then went on to say it had a 3 mpix camera so i didin't know how to take it.

Currently have a E650 but this eems much nicer looking and the processor speed should speed things up nicely. Plus 3G :-)

Guest unclesomebody

Sina, we meet here of all places! ha ha. (this is keith) The S730 doesn't have GPS which has been confirmed by a number of websites that have had previews models. Sorry I don't have links to hand right now. The vox was good (I just swapped mine for a SE P1i) but the total package just fell short in my opinion. I'm probably going to purchase the kaiser as soon as I find a decent deal.

Guest paholman
Please let it have GPS... ;)

P

Some sites indicate it "DOES" have GPS: http://www.supergps.co.uk/htc-s730-gps-sim...one-p-1032.html

All these inconsistent statements are a real pain. Is there no definite statement on whether it has or hasn't got it?

EDIT: Oh, and the above link is the cheapest I've seen it so far on pre-order (incl. delivery)

EDIT 2: Ok, http://www.clove.co.uk/ have it even cheaper at £301 including delivery

Edited by paholman

Guest adicken

Has anyone had any word on this and know if it is definatley coming to Orange? I see the Kaiser has been released by them and also they have confirmed the Touch Dual, but no definate answers for the S730. I really do hope they get it as i am due an upgrade am really excited about the idea of a super powered 3G Vox equivilant!

• 1 month later...
Guest dearsina

keith? Haha, long time no see, punk!

Does anybody have any news on which network will get this phone first? Tempted to buy it straight from HTC instead of joining another 18m contract...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.