gadjet

Jamin ans. message icon stuck on ???

gadjet    0

Hi,

I've just got a Imate Jamin (2nd hand) and I've put my T-Mobile SIM in and the answering message icon is on at the top of the screen and although I did have a saved message which I deleted, the icon will not go away and every time I start the phone I get the notification of a message.

Any ideas?

newtonmj    0

I'm stabbing in the dark here... but have you tried leaving another message on your voicemail (from another phone), then listening to it and deleting, as this might then send a fresh 'no messages left' signal to your device?

Mathew

Edited by newtonmj

gadjet    0
I'm stabbing in the dark here... but have you tried leaving another message on your voicemail (from another phone), then listening to it and deleting, as this might then send a fresh 'no messages left' signal to your device?

Mathew

For a stab in the dark it was right on the nail, I can't believe I missed that one! ;)

Cheers,

Phil

newtonmj    0

Good to hear it!

(Note to self - Don't admit to stabbing in the dark unless it later turns out to be wrong...! ;))

Mathew