Sign in to follow this  
chelooo

Screen Calibration

chelooo    0

Hy everybody.. today i've bought a qtek 9100/spv m3000 from a guy...but when i've opened the phone.. he says to "aling screen" and in the center of the screen is a target...when i tap in the middle of the target..nothing happends.. just when i tap in a corner.. and after that if i tap.. the middle of the target.. it moves.. but it does nothing.. when i tap it in the center of the screen ( why.. does somebody knows.. why ? or how to bypass the screen align please.. help..

tooflyklu    0
Hy everybody.. today i've bought a qtek 9100/spv m3000 from a guy...but when i've opened the phone.. he says to "aling screen" and in the center of the screen is a target...when i tap in the middle of the target..nothing happends.. just when i tap in a corner.. and after that if i tap.. the middle of the target.. it moves.. but it does nothing.. when i tap it in the center of the screen ( why.. does somebody knows.. why ? or how to bypass the screen align please.. help..

did you tap it fast?, it only works for me when i strike the screen (firmly, not hard), let the point stay on the screen, and lift up...not pecking at the targets.

tooflyklu    0

did you tap it fast?, it only works for me when i strike the screen (firmly, not hard), let the point stay on the screen, and lift up...not pecking at the targets.