WEB and walk confusion

Guest J273

Hey im thinking of going with T-mobile as oranges £3 per MB (PAYG) is killing me.

I was thinking of switching to t-mobile sim only pack where its £7.50 per month.

How is the £7.50 per month paid...does this come out of the credit you top up or is it a separate Direct debit sort of thing?

Also how do you pay for your calls?...Is this also done with Direct debit or do you just top the sim up as a normal PAYG sim and........only pay the £7.50 per month?

Sorry i know it may sound a dumb question....Just don't want to be paying for calls/texts .etc over a contract as i much prefer PAYG so i know what im spending.

Thanks

Guest Swampie
Hey im thinking of going with T-mobile as oranges £3 per MB (PAYG) is killing me.

I was thinking of switching to t-mobile sim only pack where its £7.50 per month.

How is the £7.50 per month paid...does this come out of the credit you top up or is it a separate Direct debit sort of thing?

Also how do you pay for your calls?...Is this also done with Direct debit or do you just top the sim up as a normal PAYG sim and........only pay the £7.50 per month?

Sorry i know it may sound a dumb question....Just don't want to be paying for calls/texts .etc over a contract as i much prefer PAYG so i know what im spending.

Thanks

It's a contract so its post-pay. no real way of controlling your spend apart from checking online/mental note.

It's a contract so its post-pay. no real way of controlling your spend apart from checking online/mental note.

Ahh ok ...thought maybe that was the case

Thanks matey

• 5 months later...
Guest okazzionz

I've been using webn walk for a fair while now and its well worth the money. Can't believe Orange charge £3 per mb!

t-mobile also only charge a max of £1 a day no matter how much you use.

Rosh