imate SP6 ?

Guest modgnik

Guest modgnik

Are you like me, frustrated that HTC never bothered to upgrade the Tornado?

It's been 2yrs now since the introduction of this brilliant device. All that was needed was the addition of 3G/HSDPA and 128mb Rom. (2mp camera and 400Mhz CPU would be ok as well)

The Asus Jupiter satisfies the above criteria but I keep going back to my SP5 - I miss my dedicated Contacts and Message buttons and the ability to toggle between them. But Edge speed is painful for browsing.

Perhaps I must just move on to the Touch Dual?

Guest modgnik
You're forgetting the i-mate SPJAS? ;)

P

I beg to differ. The SPJAS lacks WiFi.

The features I mentioned were in addition to the existing features of the SP5.

I do in fact have a MTeoR which, although lacking a front facing camera like the SPJAS, does have HSPDA but alas no WiFi.

This HTC Breeze model could have been the perfect upgrade but lack of WiFi and lousy battery life doomed it. IMO anyway.

EDIT:

I just realised that the mentioning of the WiFi-less Dual may have elicited your response. Sorry to mislead.

Edited by modgnik

• 4 weeks later...
Guest damsky.zg
I beg to differ. The SPJAS lacks WiFi.

The features I mentioned were in addition to the existing features of the SP5.

I do in fact have a MTeoR which, although lacking a front facing camera like the SPJAS, does have HSPDA but alas no WiFi.

This HTC Breeze model could have been the perfect upgrade but lack of WiFi and lousy battery life doomed it. IMO anyway.

EDIT:

I just realised that the mentioning of the WiFi-less Dual may have elicited your response. Sorry to mislead.

upgrade to WM6, work faster ... i did it and is new phone.