Chainpus BGP100 Bluetooth GamePad

Guest PJDelaney

Guest PJDelaney

Anyone know if the Kaiser will fit inside this gamepad? I used to play games on my Wizard with it in landscape mode as the WnW and messaging buttons at the top/left made it fairly easy to game on but now I have my Vario III all the many button are around the 4-way pad making it, in portrait mode I always seem to catch another button when I don't mean to. I'm not sure the bluetooth pad can still even be found or even if the driver work with WM6 but just wondered if anyone had tried?

Thanks

PJ

• 2 months later...
Anyone know if the Kaiser will fit inside this gamepad? I used to play games on my Wizard with it in landscape mode as the WnW and messaging buttons at the top/left made it fairly easy to game on but now I have my Vario III all the many button are around the 4-way pad making it, in portrait mode I always seem to catch another button when I don't mean to. I'm not sure the bluetooth pad can still even be found or even if the driver work with WM6 but just wondered if anyone had tried?

Thanks

PJ

it works for me on the Motorola Q9h WM6 with the latest drivers. Chainpus' page seems unavailable by now so I uploaded the drivers here.

• 1 month later...
Guest PJDelaney
it works for me on the Motorola Q9h WM6 with the latest drivers. Chainpus' page seems unavailable by now so I uploaded the drivers here.

I tried these and I cannot get the Kaiser to recognise the pad, gives the message "Connection Error, We don't support this Bluetooth Gamepad". I tried v1.4, v1.5 and v1.52 and none work, any ideas? The pad itself seems to work and the Kaiser will see it if I try and pair although it needs a passkey which I don't have.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PJDelaney
I tried these and I cannot get the Kaiser to recognise the pad, gives the message "Connection Error, We don't support this Bluetooth Gamepad". I tried v1.4, v1.5 and v1.52 and none work, any ideas? The pad itself seems to work and the Kaiser will see it if I try and pair although it needs a passkey which I don't have.

The passkey is 0000 but its of no use, I tried the desktop drivers and the pad works fine but it still won't connect with the Kaiser, anyone had it working?

• 4 months later...
Guest Immortal547

I know this thread is old but I was hoping someone could tell me how to get this gamepad to work. I have a Q9c but everytime I select activate gamepad on my Q9c I get an error saying I don't have enough memory to run it. I also tried using in the my pc but I can't seem to configure the gamepad at all even with the correct com port selected. Any help would be appreciated.

I know this thread is old but I was hoping someone could tell me how to get this gamepad to work. I have a Q9c but everytime I select activate gamepad on my Q9c I get an error saying I don't have enough memory to run it. I also tried using in the my pc but I can't seem to configure the gamepad at all even with the correct com port selected. Any help would be appreciated.

This is odd. Is your bluetoothstack by Microsoft or by Widcomm?

• 5 months later...
Guest Pistacchio

Hi.....sorry for my english...i'm italian.

I have the BGP100 bluetooth gamepad and Samsung Omnia (WM 6.1 pro)....i have tried install all driver but i get error:

Connection error! Sorry! We don't support this bluetooth GamePad

On PC (Windows XP) and N95 (Symbian s60 v3) work fine.....i have the last driver 1.5.0.2

I think the problem is the driver....the last drive for this pad is WM5....I need driver for WM 6.1 pro.......please help me !!!!!!

Edited by Pistacchio

Guest PJDelaney
I use the latest driver (made for WM5) on my HTC Touch Diamond (WM6.1) without any problems.

Does the Omnia use the MS stack or widcomm one?

What driver version are you using?

Guest Pistacchio
I use the latest driver (made for WM5) on my HTC Touch Diamond (WM6.1) without any problems.

Does the Omnia use the MS stack or widcomm one?

I don't know.....

I tried all driver......the program work but when i connect to a pad (the led on bt pad flash) i get error....

Can you post or send via email the cab you install ???

I think the problem is in the bluetooth driver in Omnia.....

Edited by Pistacchio

I don't know.....

I tried all driver......the program work but when i connect to a pad (the led on bt pad flash) i get error....

Can you post or send via email the cab you install ???

I think the problem is in the bluetooth driver in Omnia.....

I just use the software I also uploaded to my server, see post above.

the bluetooth-stack can not be changed very easily I am afraid

Guest Pistacchio
I just use the software I also uploaded to my server, see post above.

the bluetooth-stack can not be changed very easily I am afraid

Hi...i have download your drive....tried another driver (1.4-1.5-1.5.02)...all mode...but i get the same error.....

In BT setting in Omnia i have tried with serialport enable/disable...with or without paring...nothing...error...error...error

:rolleyes: :) :( :( :D B) :P :(

Edited by Pistacchio

you do not need the serial port settings. the software uses a proprietary setting and sets up a com port itsself. you still get the error about the gamepad not supported?

Guest Pistacchio
you do not need the serial port settings. the software uses a proprietary setting and sets up a com port itsself. you still get the error about the gamepad not supported?

I have tried for disperation.....

Yes i will get the same error....i tried on Nokia N95 and on a PC windows XP and work fine......on Diamond (WM6.1) work...on Omnia (WM6.1) DON'T WORK

Please help me......

I have tried for disperation.....

Yes i will get the same error....i tried on Nokia N95 and on a PC windows XP and work fine......on Diamond (WM6.1) work...on Omnia (WM6.1) DON'T WORK

Please help me......

hmm. try to use the widcomm-version of the driver

Guest Pistacchio
hmm. try to use the widcomm-version of the driver

Thanks...i will try..... :rolleyes:

I have tried with the widcomm version but the program don't start....certificate error......

Tried HTC version and i got the error : Connection error! Sorry! We don't support this bluetooth GamePad

Please yves help me....when you insert cd there are many menu to choose....can you tell me step by step which menu you select ????

If possible make some screenshot.....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....thanks

Edited by Pistacchio

Thanks...i will try..... :rolleyes:

I have tried with the widcomm version but the program don't start....certificate error......

Tried HTC version and i got the error : Connection error! Sorry! We don't support this bluetooth GamePad

Please yves help me....when you insert cd there are many menu to choose....can you tell me step by step which menu you select ????

If possible make some screenshot.....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....thanks

I have no clue what stack your device is using. Can you install files directly from BGP100_v150_no_games\Files\WinCE_MS\English\install.exe?

or try BGP100_v150_no_games\Files\WinCE_Widcomm\English\install.exe. If both wont'd work (propably becasue of the device version).

Thus, I RARed you the two installations.

Just try one after another: MS-files you have to place all of them in one folder (e.g. \Gamepad) and copy BGPSoftReset.exe to \Windows. Then, just run gamepad.exe

widcomm, you have to place BGPSoftReset.exe in \Windows again, the rest into another folder (e.g. \GamepadWid) and run Gamepad.exe again.

Install_MS.rar

Install_widcomm.rar

Guest Pistacchio
I have no clue what stack your device is using. Can you install files directly from BGP100_v150_no_games\Files\WinCE_MS\English\install.exe?

or try BGP100_v150_no_games\Files\WinCE_Widcomm\English\install.exe. If both wont'd work (propably becasue of the device version).

Thus, I RARed you the two installations.

Just try one after another: MS-files you have to place all of them in one folder (e.g. \Gamepad) and copy BGPSoftReset.exe to \Windows. Then, just run gamepad.exe

widcomm, you have to place BGPSoftReset.exe in \Windows again, the rest into another folder (e.g. \GamepadWid) and run Gamepad.exe again.

Hi...thanks again for your support...but i have the same problem....with Widcomm i got certificate error and with MS i got the same error..... :rolleyes:

Edited by Pistacchio

Hi...thanks again for your support...but i have the same problem....with Widcomm i got certificate error and with MS i got the same error..... :rolleyes:

Can you make a screenshot? If it's the message warning you about the not signed applications, just accept and dismiss it.

Guest Pistacchio
Can you make a screenshot? If it's the message warning you about the not signed applications, just accept and dismiss it.

Hi....there in not choice of accept or dismiss.....post-432901-1231353155_thumb.jpg

I see in this forum in the section Omnia games that a guy have a bluetooth gamepad working on Omnia....i tell him if send me the file but not respond...him tell me that drive is for your gamepad and is not compatible with my gamepad....(sorry for my english)....i prey him but not respond....

Edited by Pistacchio

Hi....there in not choice of accept or dismiss.....post-432901-1231353155_thumb.jpg

I see in this forum in the section Omnia games that a guy have a bluetooth gamepad working on Omnia....i tell him if send me the file but not respond...him tell me that drive is for your gamepad and is not compatible with my gamepad....(sorry for my english)....i prey him but not respond....

Thank you for the screenshot. Did you place all the files into the same folder as gamepad.exe?

you might try to disable the security settings on your omnia

security_cabs.rar

Guest Pistacchio
Thank you for the screenshot. Did you place all the files into the same folder as gamepad.exe?

you might try to disable the security settings on your omnia

Yes...i placed in the same folder of gamepad.exe and i copy the 2 .dll files in windows dir (where is place all .dll and a make a softreset).

I have a Manila roms installed and the security is disable...i have installed the file you post but i have the same error...

I will try with different firmware.....

Yes...i placed in the same folder of gamepad.exe and i copy the 2 .dll files in windows dir (where is place all .dll and a make a softreset).

I have a Manila roms installed and the security is disable...i have installed the file you post but i have the same error...

I will try with different firmware.....

do not place the dlls into the windows folder, the gamepad.exe looks for it in the same folder as it is placed.

Guest Pistacchio
do not place the dlls into the windows folder, the gamepad.exe looks for it in the same folder as it is placed.

I try in all mode...i have delete the 2 files from /windows but i have the same error.

In the dir i have : BGPsoftreset.exe - btcoreif.dll - btsdkc330.dll - gamepad.exe that i have extract from the file Install_widcomm.rar that you have send me.....

BGPsoftreset is copied in /windows but it is use only for make a softreset of cell.....what is the use of BGPsoftreset ??

Try to send me the .exe files to install on cell. via activesync.....

Edited by Pistacchio