Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kchrpm

What if: HTC made a W(Q?)VGA Touch Dual?

4 posts in this topic

Oh yeah, and it ran Android (just pretend there's a generic WinMo screenshot on there, I'm too lazy to make multiple versions and Android had the simplest look ;) )

wvga-android-touchdual.png

What'd I'd really love is if it slid in both directions, with a one-letter-per-button QWERTY on the other side, but I'm not gonna bother trying to shop a keyboard that doesn't exist :( Also, pending more time trying one, I think a Pearl-style LED-lit trackball would be nicer than the included directional pad.

Original pic if you're curious: http://www.nttdocomo.com/binary/press/libr...2007/ht1100.jpg

Oh yeah, and it ran Android

What'd I'd really love is if it slid in both directions, with a one-letter-per-button QWERTY on the other side, but I'm not gonna bother trying to shop a keyboard that doesn't exist ;) Also, pending more time trying one, I think a Pearl-style LED-lit trackball would be nicer than the included directional pad.

Original pic if you're curious: http://www.nttdocomo.com/binary/press/libr...2007/ht1100.jpg

Dude, that would be a perfect device. One day....I hope....

The Pantech Duo slides both ways. I have one arriving tomorrow ;)

P

It has two different slides, meaning extra thick. I meant one piece that slides up and down, with one half having QWERTY and one having T9s.