Replacing the t-zones menu with a web and application favourites menu

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest blink55184
E.g. Dial_Contact1m.lnk should have something like 34#"\Storage Card\Program Files\Shadow Photo Dialer\VJDialer.exe" +555-555-1234. Just replace +555-555-1234 with the contact mobile number

Worth noting--- I could only get mine to work by changing the format of the phone number.

Example-

instead of the default +555-555-1234

mine would only dial the right number with 5555551234

No + or dashes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mmmike42
Bloody limey wanker!

Actually I don't like the generic app icon either but it was a quickie. Coming up with a generic globe was the better of the two projects. The hard part with the idea of a generic app is that most people just do a command window and that looks boring. I tried spicing it up but there's only so much you can do with a crap idea.

I'll work on it some more - and if you want some specific app icons for Neo, please ask.

Kermit Woodall

Managing Editor

GadgetNutz.com

I am looking for a file explorer icon, but I would also like to know how to create icons myself using photoshop.

Thanks!

In order to simplify people lives (who don't want to do a lot of registry changes), I put together a cab file that extends the Intenet Menu and add an additional Menu.

1- This cab file modify the existing "Internet Menu" and adds Weather, News, OperaMini Links to it.

2- Creates an additional Menu with links to Google Maps, Traffic, Movies (TCPMP), Calculator, SmartPhone Notes and YouTube (vtap)

Note: It assumes that you have those applications installed in your "Storage Card"

My phone is already customized so I can't test it. I'm looking for volunteers to test it.

You can download it from here: http://freddyreyes.com/index.php?option=co...info&id=156

Hi Freddy,

I’m new to this forum and really like what you have done with the internet menu. I tried accessing the:

http://freddyreyes.com/index.php?option=co...info&id=156 but I get the following error

Fatal error - attempt to access unpublished file by non-admin user

Can you tell me how can access your cab file. Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Romanmir

So, one thing that I haven't seen addressed is.. Is it possible for me to be able to modify any of the other menus? Like Settings?

I'd REALLY like to be able to switch the "Battery" to be the first link..

Any ideas? I am a bit of a WinMo noob, however I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

Guest muncheese

I'm using the Chome configurator, but I want to get to the alarm settings. [all settings > Clock & Alarm > Alarm]

Putting in :MSSettings: in the actionurl gets me to the all settings page, but i want it to take all the way down to set the alarm.

Can someone tell me what I need to put in the url to get there? thanks.

• 9 months later...
Guest tiffany.est85

B) i have read through all 5 pages and I am still lost!

can someone please explain in "dummy" terms how to customize the shadow menu.. maybe in a step by step. i would so appreciate it.