Paul's must have FREE Juno software!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest javeh2000

Hi Nick,

I download most of the software but I do not find how to install them. Let's take Inbox Extender:

1)I downloaded the winrar file into the PC.

2)Extracted it into a folder, and three files came out:

Setup XML Document

INBOXE 1.000 000 File

INBOXM 1.001 001 File

Should I copy all of them into the phone? and run the setup?

Thanks for your help,

javier

Guest trickinit
Hi Nick,

I download most of the software but I do not find how to install them. Let's take Inbox Extender:

1)I downloaded the winrar file into the PC.

2)Extracted it into a folder, and three files came out:

Setup XML Document

INBOXE 1.000 000 File

INBOXM 1.001 001 File

Should I copy all of them into the phone? and run the setup?

Thanks for your help,

javier

Rather than extract the .cab file, place it onto your device. Then when you open it, it will install itself.

• 5 weeks later...
Here's my personal list of must have FREE software for the Juno... all IMHO, YMMV etc. etc. :)

This thread will be updated as I add stuff, and feel free to suggest additions yourself!

:D

P

ClockOnTop - top bar digital clock

Inbox Extender - add 'Delete All' and 'Mark All as Read' options to your inboxes.

MoDaCo DoNew - adds functionality to create new Word and Excel documents!

MoDaCo Google Search - changes Windows Live search in PIE and Windows Live to Google.

Palringo - Palringo, text, push to talk and image chat for your device. Install and join the 'MoDaCo' group!

PhoneSharpMT - Got a blog that supports an XML-RPC API (most do!)? Use your nifty keyboard to post to it with this application!

SKTools Lite - useful tools for cleaning registry, notification queue etc. Has additional options for freeing RAM quickly.

SKTSync - sync your device with a time server. Useful to install after you've just hard reset the device

Vito CopyPaste - adds cut and paste functionality. To install, copy EXE to device and run. To use, press and hold action key!

Thanks a lot!!

The SKTools is super useful.

• 1 month later...
Guest jessiew

ok i'm sorry if i frustrate anyone but i've been searching, well it seems like forever, on instructions on how to have the clockontop in 12-hr format for WM6. i tried downloading it from the smartphone-freeware site and also allshadow.com, but each installation still does the 24-hr format. my shadow came stock with WM6.

can anyone please please let me know the instructions on how to get the clockontop in 12-hr format? THANKS in advance!

Guest songhuy

I tried SmartToolKit RC07 on my Shadow. It can run ONLY for a while then halted. 6 function keys (home key, call key, cancel, back key ...) can't work. I need to take out my battery and start again :D. Any help?

Guest jessiew
I tried SmartToolKit RC07 on my Shadow. It can run ONLY for a while then halted. 6 function keys (home key, call key, cancel, back key ...) can't work. I need to take out my battery and start again :D . Any help?

Actually i had the same problem with the software. i liked it and all but my shadow just couldn't handle it. it would freeze constantly and i had to turn it off, then back on, and a few times take out the battery. i just uninstalled the software and am waiting for an updated stable version to be released.

Guest JMac24
Actually i had the same problem with the software. i liked it and all but my shadow just couldn't handle it. it would freeze constantly and i had to turn it off, then back on, and a few times take out the battery. i just uninstalled the software and am waiting for an updated stable version to be released.

Ditto. And I really thought it was cool.

Guest DontScotty

Did your list remove something?

I'm pretty sure I got an app from your list that changed the Windows START-> selections from ICONS to a LIST VIEW.

Any help?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shady503403
ok i'm sorry if i frustrate anyone but i've been searching, well it seems like forever, on instructions on how to have the clockontop in 12-hr format for WM6. i tried downloading it from the smartphone-freeware site and also allshadow.com, but each installation still does the 24-hr format. my shadow came stock with WM6.

can anyone please please let me know the instructions on how to get the clockontop in 12-hr format? THANKS in advance!

n00b here.. i need help with this too.. its annoying. =\

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jennyfur

if you want the 12-hour format, you will need to replace the ClockOnTop.lnk in the Windows > Startup folder with the one in the ClockOnTop ZIP file. Make sure the ClockOnTop.lnk file is in that folder before placing the replacement lnk file in there.

• 1 month later...
Guest tpsreportz

Cant open the files.

I got the rar, unrared it and wheneve ri try to access the directory it says its unaccessable.

• 1 month later...
Guest wesside
Cant open the files.

I got the rar, unrared it and wheneve ri try to access the directory it says its unaccessable.

exactly same thign that just happend to me

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...