MisfitKiwi    0

I was originally planning to get a HTC S730 but I've put it off on account of getting an excalibur would be cheaper and I want to see what google does with their android platform.

I have been looking around and found one very cheap with WM5, I know the excalibur has official WM6 updates so I had a look on HTC's site, registered for the 'e-club' and selected the S620, when I went into updates it asks me to select my device from 'the list', said list is empty, is it just me being stupid?

How do I go about getting the rom to upgrade since I would rather use the official rom ;)

Thanks.

Attached is a screenshot.

post-297576-1195948298_thumb.jpg

Edited by MisfitKiwi

I was originally planning to get a HTC S730 but I've put it off on account of getting an excalibur would be cheaper and I want to see what google does with their android platform.

I have been looking around and found one very cheap with WM5, I know the excalibur has official WM6 updates so I had a look on HTC's site, registered for the 'e-club' and selected the S620, when I went into updates it asks me to select my device from 'the list', said list is empty, is it just me being stupid?

How do I go about getting the rom to upgrade since I would rather use the official rom ;)

Thanks.

Attached is a screenshot.

Hi,

I am not sure what your issue is with the HTC website but I managed to download the S620 WM6 update yesterday.

If you want I could email it to you.

Regards

Mark

Edited by Mark Ludgate

MisfitKiwi    0

Thanks for the offer but it's all good, it was me being stupid (not uncommon)

Received the phone today and I'm loving it, I had to register my device with HTC before I could see the updates and such, when that was done It let me download the WM6 upgrade.

Zeus1022    0
Hi,

I am not sure what your issue is with the HTC website but I managed to download the S620 WM6 update yesterday.

If you want I could email it to you.

Regards

Mark

The only thing i hate about HTC site, is that i have to have a HTC dash. A t-mobile unlocked will not get me the upgrade :(

I am getting tired off looking all over the net for the HTC rom upgrade to WM6. I heard it a whole lot faster then T-Mobiles.