Unlock SPV C600 Easy Guide

Guest kirilltch

Guest kirilltch

Greetings,

After trying to unlock my own SPV C600 (ORANGE) and succeding i found out that it was very vague. There were no good step by step guides on how to do this. And so i compiled a little Step By Step guide my self. It consist of 5 simple steps and everything that you will need is included in the attached file. Just read the howtounlock.txt and follow the instructions.

This might work on a C500, not sure can't really test, but you can try it, i think it is similar. I cannot garantie anything though, use it at own risk.

I did not write any programs in the guide, so all credits go out to those peaple not me. I just put it all together. :(

unlockC600.rar

• 3 weeks later...

Every step has been successfull for me except for the last one, when I run SPVServices I get the following error message "Failed to create empty document". I'm running Vista x64, could that be affecting it?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest vladko03
Greetings,

After trying to unlock my own SPV C600 (ORANGE) and succeding i found out that it was very vague. There were no good step by step guides on how to do this. And so i compiled a little Step By Step guide my self. It consist of 5 simple steps and everything that you will need is included in the attached file. Just read the howtounlock.txt and follow the instructions.

This might work on a C500, not sure can't really test, but you can try it, i think it is similar. I cannot garantie anything though, use it at own risk.

I did not write any programs in the guide, so all credits go out to those peaple not me. I just put it all together. :D

Thank you very much you guide worked without a problem.

Guest techiebird
Just read the howtounlock.txt and follow the instructions.

My WinZip doesn't want to open your .rar file. (I tried with another .rar and that worked fine.)

If it's obvious what I'm doing wrong, please let me know!

Guest Confucious
My WinZip doesn't want to open your .rar file. (I tried with another .rar and that worked fine.)

If it's obvious what I'm doing wrong, please let me know!

Just tried it and WinRAR opens it no probs, try using that instead of WinZip.

SPV-Services won't run on Vista so make sure you have an XP machine handy.

Good luck.

Guest Gilinator

I've tried using step two "Make sure you are connected to the phone threw active sync. Now run "EnableRAPI.bat" it will say if

it has succeeded." Do you copy it to the phone? I put in My Documents on my phone and tried to run it but it says "There is no application associated with "EnableRAPI". Run the application first and then open this file inside the application".

Please help!

• 3 months later...
Guest t.s.d

all worked fine, but step 5 fails. Internet Explorer cant connect to the site 216.127.78.111

I use WinXP, no firewall or similar ...

thanks for any help to unlock (sim) my c600 :D

• 4 months later...
Guest wkdtime

Hello guys,

I have just joined this forum when i try to download the link (SPV C600 unlock) it ask's me for a password, i tried using my logon password but this did not work.

Any suggestions guys?

Guest wkdtime

Hello guys,

I have just joined this forum when i try to download the link (SPV C600 unlock) it ask's me for a password, i tried using my logon password but this did not work.

Any suggestions guys?

Guest itsnotmeeee
Hello guys,

Any suggestions guys?

You need to be logged on to the forum before you can download the file.

• 1 month later...
Guest dan_d_matthews

worked perfectly - had to find an old computer with XP as rumours say Vista won't work.

Make sure you have the .NET framework installed :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest paul220471

This worked like a dream for me. As with the other posters, I unlocked the Orange SPV C600 using a PC running on Windows XP which had Net framework installed.

This simple fix has saved me going to Orange - who I understand charges £20 for the privilege! Many thanks for developing this simple and effective fix. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest vkblue172

Well done kirilltch, worked perfect! A very good guide, Thanks.

I had UK Orange unlocked to use UK Vodafone, no probs.

Cheers.

Greetings,

I did not write any programs in the guide, so all credits go out to those peaple not me. I just put it all together. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest nikd0088
Well done kirilltch, worked perfect! A very good guide, Thanks.

I had UK Orange unlocked to use UK Vodafone, no probs.

Cheers.

Worked like a charm. Great job and saved me a £20 charge from Orange

• 1 month later...
Guest Rich.i.am
Greetings,

I did not write any programs in the guide, so all credits go out to those peaple not me. I just put it all together. :D

Guest Rich.i.am

I don't know how I missed this but I'm glad I've finally un-locked my phone & you've saved me some change...your instructions were spot on.....brilliant...a big THANX goes out 2ya :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sean003.5
Greetings,

I did not write any programs in the guide, so all credits go out to those peaple not me. I just put it all together. :)

Worked perfectly on my Orange SPV C600. Fantastic guide and very simple to follow, much appreciated :D

• 1 month later...

Hello and thanks for this - however SVP-Services has expired as a website. Is there any other way to change these settings. I raelise it's an old thread.

Edited by JimH16

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...