Sign in to follow this  
Chronicle

Total Newbie Question

So, I plugged in my Shadow to my PC (I also installed that CD program that came with it). Anyway, I wanna add ringtones but when I go to browse the contents of the Shadow- there aren't any folders. When I had my RAZR and plugged it into my PC via USB, there were folders such as "Pictures" and "Audio". With the Shadow, I cannot figure out how to add my own songs.

Thanks in Advance!

So, I plugged in my Shadow to my PC (I also installed that CD program that came with it). Anyway, I wanna add ringtones but when I go to browse the contents of the Shadow- there aren't any folders. When I had my RAZR and plugged it into my PC via USB, there were folders such as "Pictures" and "Audio". With the Shadow, I cannot figure out how to add my own songs.

Thanks in Advance!

You just need to copy your songs into /Application Data/Sounds and they'll show up in the list of available ringtones. :-)

/Application Data/Sounds doesn't even appear! LoL.

I'm gonna go back and install activesync I guess. :(

It should appear. Just go into your file manager and hit "Up" till you get to the root folder on your Shadow and you should see it.