• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blue angel madness

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Blue angel madness

I think I have Blue angel madness I have purchased 3

Of them off eBay in the last 10 days.

I had one about 2 years ago with the job I had and loved it to bits

So when my daughter asked me what I wanted for xmas I said a Blue angel

Paid 99 pounds for a brand new one fell in love with it again.

The wife was really impressed with it so decided to get her one, she liked the tomtom

And the sync with outlook, so paid 57 pounds for one in good condition already got a gps

Receiver, from my old one, so not bad 57 pounds for a sat nav plus a lot more.

Then I spotted one with a scratched screen for 39 pounds and guess what I got that as well

So I have decided to give up my full time job and become a blue angle buyer I have worked

Out I will need 1029 to fill my main living room wall so can some one come up with a ROM

That will let me control 1029 blue angles independently.

As it’s my first post I can assure you I have read the wicki and there is nothing about controlling

1029 blue angles independently.

Ron :(

Posted

Are you serious?

Well it is not a problem to control all those independently. In fact it is very simple. Just... well control them one by one.

Posted

err do you want mine?