SHINE-2 "VOX"

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434
File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

File Submitter: tho_

File Submitted: 14 Dec 2007

File Category: QVGA Others

As promished! this is the "FINAL" version of my Shine theme. Works on VOX!! (and there might be a little suprise included, for you fliup-screen users!) :(

Uses the Madbeetle Analog Clock plugin, and Smartmonitor!

I recommend using SmartToolkit alongside this theme, as you might find the iconbar icons (visible when "menuing" and when the screensaver is on) useful!

CHEERS!!!!

Click here to download this file

Guest mightymike84
index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

As promished! this is the "FINAL" version of my Shine theme. Works on VOX!! (and there might be a little suprise included, for you fliup-screen users!) :(

I recommend using SmartToolkit alongside this theme, as you might find the iconbar icons (visible when "menuing" and when the screensaver is on) useful!

CHEERS!!!!

awesome homescreen, i'm using it right now even though i can't get a hold of the madbeetle plugin.. i don't want the trial lol...

anyways, queston. is there any possibility for the smartphone users that have the luxury of wifi to get that plugin on the homescreen?

if there were a wifi option, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---> for the landscape version ofcourse!

Edited by mightymike84

awesome homescreen, i'm using it right now even though i can't get a hold of the madbeetle plugin.. i don't want the trial lol...

anyways, queston. is there any possibility for the smartphone users that have the luxury of wifi to get that plugin on the homescreen?

if there were a wifi option, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---> for the landscape version ofcourse!

Sure thing! :( I'll look into it, try to get it in the next version! And thanks for your reply!

Guest FredrikS
index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

CHEERS!!!!

Nice! But where can I download the Smartmonitor plugin?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pantechthemes

amazing homescreen i love it! downloading it right now

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434
File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

As promished! this is the "FINAL" version of my Shine theme. Works on VOX!! (and there might be a little suprise included, for you fliup-screen users!) :)

CHEERS!!!!

Guest pantechthemes

hey i finished downloading and installing and its great! but one thing im using a pantech duo and its fine in portrait mode but when its landscape the landscape picture doesnt work. Other than that it works great. Do you by chance know where i could find some Pantech duo themes

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest sweetthdevil

Great Homescreen, but I do not have the time on the top right of the screen, neither when my s710 is open on landscape.

Anyidea? running windows mobile6. ;)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.