• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SHINE-2 "VOX"

12 posts in this topic

Posted

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434
File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

File Submitter: tho_

File Submitted: 14 Dec 2007

File Category: QVGA Others

As promished! this is the "FINAL" version of my Shine theme. Works on VOX!! (and there might be a little suprise included, for you fliup-screen users!) :(

Uses the Madbeetle Analog Clock plugin, and Smartmonitor!

I recommend using SmartToolkit alongside this theme, as you might find the iconbar icons (visible when "menuing" and when the screensaver is on) useful!

CHEERS!!!!

Click here to download this file

Posted (edited)

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

As promished! this is the "FINAL" version of my Shine theme. Works on VOX!! (and there might be a little suprise included, for you fliup-screen users!) :(

I recommend using SmartToolkit alongside this theme, as you might find the iconbar icons (visible when "menuing" and when the screensaver is on) useful!

CHEERS!!!!

awesome homescreen, i'm using it right now even though i can't get a hold of the madbeetle plugin.. i don't want the trial lol...

anyways, queston. is there any possibility for the smartphone users that have the luxury of wifi to get that plugin on the homescreen?

if there were a wifi option, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---> for the landscape version ofcourse!

Edited by mightymike84

Posted

awesome homescreen, i'm using it right now even though i can't get a hold of the madbeetle plugin.. i don't want the trial lol...

anyways, queston. is there any possibility for the smartphone users that have the luxury of wifi to get that plugin on the homescreen?

if there were a wifi option, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---> for the landscape version ofcourse!

Sure thing! :( I'll look into it, try to get it in the next version! And thanks for your reply!

Posted

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

CHEERS!!!!

Nice! But where can I download the Smartmonitor plugin?

Posted

Really nice ! :(

Posted (edited)

Nice! But where can I download the Smartmonitor plugin?

Here you go :( Thanks peeps!

monitorplug.ARM.CAB

Edited by tho_

Posted

Is the battery indicator @ the top using Smartmontior?

Posted

amazing homescreen i love it! downloading it right now

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2434
File Name: SHINE-2 "VOX"

As promished! this is the "FINAL" version of my Shine theme. Works on VOX!! (and there might be a little suprise included, for you fliup-screen users!) :)

CHEERS!!!!

Posted

hey i finished downloading and installing and its great! but one thing im using a pantech duo and its fine in portrait mode but when its landscape the landscape picture doesnt work. Other than that it works great. Do you by chance know where i could find some Pantech duo themes

Posted

How to install plzz :D there is no .cab or .exe file

It looks very nice !

Posted

Great Homescreen, but I do not have the time on the top right of the screen, neither when my s710 is open on landscape.

Anyidea? running windows mobile6. ;)

Posted

Use SmartToolKit to get the time on the bottom instead. Be warned, it is kinda unstable, so be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.